2017 JGP Austria Ladies FS | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2017 JGP Austria Ladies FS

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Almost 6 points increase in her ISU FS PB (and same for her total score PB)! Nice job, Eunsoo!

South Korea really missing out, not being able to send her. They have two spots right?

Yup, 2 spots by virtue of DaBin Choi's 10th place as South Korea's only Ladies skater at Worlds lasts season

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
nothing against Mako but I do think we should not allow music where popera singers (like Sarah Brightman) singing opera. it's DISGUSTING!!!

Layback11

Record Breaker
Mako is ridiculously solid. She's got those jumps that convince you nothing could go wrong.

EDIT: just as I was typing this, she fell... :shame:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
That's an odd axel technique. Could really see the fall coming.

At this point it's really hard to see Tarakanova not winning, but Eunsoo winning would certainly not be unwelcome.

largeman

choice beef
Medalist
Serious Mao vibes in the final moments of this program :laugh: I thought she was going to carry on with the spread eagle at the climax of the music too

Ender

Match Penalty
Girl doesn't understand what she is skating to... Smiling all the way. Not that I blame her. Why the coaches let kids skating to such music with that content despite their age is beyond my understanding.

Tulipstar

Medalist
Liked her program. Nice personality; loved how she skated towards the judges and engaged with them