2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Women's Free Skate | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Nebelhorn Trophy Women's Free Skate

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
I am a big Loena fan, however, I do not like this music…or this dress.
I agree. The dress might even warrant a deduction. She was wearing a bikini. I think her skating is awesome and smooth skating skills and jumps. She could win gold this year without Russia of course. But I am not sure I liked so much vocals. still she has wonderful flow.

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Is it only me, I had the feeling in the exhibition I saw another Gracie. She was so free, full of emotions, joyful and she skated with such ease, as if she could do anything. Absolutely loved it!
Honestly, I am just heartbroken. Just when I get excited and think Gracie is back she proves me wrong. She skated so well early on n the season/year that she earned a Skate America berth but this competition kind of made me feel, and I know she has a lot of fans, while we all tend to say the skater should leave on their own terms. And we all love a good comeback story. It's time maybe to move on and focus on other skaters. If it weren't Gracie I am not sure there would be such patience. Yes, we can all say you should skate for yourself but at the same time she is using USFA monies, resources and "air" - media, attention, It is hard you love the fact she made it back to champ camp and then at the same time it is almost like a tease. She didn't make top 6 even. I sometimes wonder is it not just the adreniline of competing but if sometimes the person/skater has trouble not being the centre of attention.