Lets meet? Im going by myself :( | Golden Skate

Lets meet? Im going by myself :(

Jojolau

Spectator
Hi! I am Chinese female mid 30s
Local here in Vancouver
Going by myself:( anyone want to meet?? The venue is my university! Haha I studied here for 4 years!! But during study years never been to this arena as far from my classroom. I can recommend you places to go if you are not local! Let's meet and cheer for your favorite 🤗 I'm cheering for cong han and wenjing sui, Nathan and kamila!!! What about you??

waltzonice

Rinkside
Hi! I am Chinese female mid 30s
Local here in Vancouver
Going by myself:( anyone want to meet?? The venue is my university! Haha I studied here for 4 years!! But during study years never been to this arena as far from my classroom. I can recommend you places to go if you are not local! Let's meet and cheer for your favorite 🤗 I'm cheering for cong han and wenjing sui, Nathan and kamila!!! What about you??
I'm not at Skate Canada, but I attended Skate America by myself and I rather enjoyed it! It was nice to go to whichever practices I wanted, and not have to coordinate with anyone else. And I liked that no one would try and talk to me in the middle of a program (what is this music? I don't like their costume etc etc). I suppose meeting for food in between events would be fun!