ticket info? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

ticket info?

oceanle

Rinkside
Am I prescentient, or what?

I tried to look at the seating map to see how many seats they are selling, but it is telling me no seats are available. I think I may have to use a different browser for ticketmaster.
When I just checked, there’s many seats still.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Got my ticket! I love competition is on two days! Friday is SP and Saturday is FS
That's how it was last year (well, not last year, but last time it was held in 2019) also. Only the gala was on Sunday.

The only hitch in the schedule was that I was at the Kelowna airport picking up my daughter five minutes before the competition started. But we found great (unlimited free!) parking and only missed the first group of the RD.

doublequad

On the Ice
are all-event tickets usually $280? That's so expensive considering i only want to watch men and women sp and fs...

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
are all-event tickets usually $280? That's so expensive considering i only want to watch men and women sp and fs...
I can't remember exactly what I paid. I think There are usually a wide variety of seat prices (at least 5 "tiers") and there are only two prices this time. I'm thinking I paid more like $200 a ticket, but I haven't tried to verify that.

I do know that for every event I have attended, the hotel cost has FAR outstripped the ticket cost.

csquaredy

Spectator
Is anyone interested in Men's, Ice Dance or Pairs for Skate Canada? I bought the all event tickets because they said they weren't selling single day tickets but of course they go back on their word. Anyone interested let me know, we can share the tickets, I'll only be watching Ladies.

SNAKSuyun

did it spark joy?
On the Ice
Country
China
Having trouble accessing the tickets on Ticketmaster... when I go to "print" it just refuses to load. Oh ticketmaster...

DonnaR

On the Ice
I think that Ticketmaster has changed to mostly having tickets shown on cell phones instead of paper tickets.