2014-2015 GPF Pairs Free Skate 12/13 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 GPF Pairs Free Skate 12/13

rain

Record Breaker
I actually enjoyed the vocal rendering of the music for Stolbova and Klimov. For me, the music was perfect for them. It felt passionate, enhancing the presentation aspect. Perhaps allowing vocals will give an exciting new dimension to the sport. One can hope. :)

It's not vocals I object to, it's those particular vocals. Hideous. The singer can barely reach a number of the notes and it shows, badly. It is the straining that makes me cringe.

adelia

Record Breaker
Boring program to be honest. Technically fantastic but artistically it left much to be desired.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
It's not vocals I object to, it's those particular vocals. Hideous. The singer can barely reach a number of the notes and it shows, badly. It is the straining that makes me cringe.
I think the straining is on purpose for "effect"... but yeah, it sounds no good. :scowl:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
If D/R will be world champions this year, I am quite sad... Yes, guad, lutz etc... But something about them is off, transitions, connection, chemistry so to say...

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Duhamel/Redford simply the best :bow: So happy for them! I'm really really impressed :clap:

whatif

Medalist
Deserving win for D/R. However that PCS are a joke. Good lord, they are absolutely horrible to watch as a pairs team. I would even had scored S/H higher.

S/K won't competitive with that technical content, they can't ride for too long on GOEs alone.

cebi26

On the Ice
Well, i didn't watch the FP, but D/R SP was very meh for me, mostly very good tech and that's it :slink:

Irina89

On the Ice
R.I.P. for pairs figure skating! Not that I blame the winners...they did what they are good at!