2015 US Nationals Senior Free Dance Jan. 24 | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2015 US Nationals Senior Free Dance Jan. 24

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I can't begrudge them. They delivered. I'm happy the Shibutanis did not roll over and fought for the title. And perhaps the Shibutanis can surprise at Worlds. They have one of the best SDs in the Worlds and with a reformed FD, they can surprise.

Last edited:

Alchamei

Record Breaker
111.11. Looks like judges are shouting to us: ,,THEY ARE NUMBER ONE AND THE SCORE PROVE IT, JUST ONE.''

lmarie086

Medalist
Too bad I don't buy what the judges and media try to sell me!

Congratulations to them, but if they scored 111, Hubbell/Donohue should have been allowed a 102 or so.

cptnhastings

On the Ice
111.11. Looks like judges are shouting to us: ,,THEY ARE NUMBER ONE AND THE SCORE PROVE IT, JUST ONE.''

:rofl:

I'm happy for Igor more than C/B. I still think C/B's lifts are better than the Shibs and then virtually everything else to me (an untrained eye) is the same.

willdu

On the Ice
I feel like the Shibs have better quality to their skating. Edges etc. But Chock and Bates have Madison hamming it up, which sells the program.

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
Tell me about it...nothing past this program besides some of Madison's hamming it up and good lifts. :disapp:

By the time Canadian and US championship I´m gonna need a support group.

Japanese´s championship drama is pretty same compared to this two.

riceplate

On the Ice
You know Igor wants to beat Marina bad here.

I'll take An American in Paris here today over the Bland Danube.
All the lifts were well timed to the music, though the leaps at the end are still overkill. Congratulations Madison/Evan!

LittleLotte29

Record Breaker
I feel like the Shibs have better quality to their skating. Edges etc. But Chock and Bates have Madison hamming it up, which sells the program.

Her hamming up is basically doing something with hair which she wasn't kind enough to bind :p You know - oh my eyes, where's the ice? OK, I'm getting really mischievous ;)

Alba

Record Breaker

This. :thumbsup: Shibs should do something about it. They need be "bigger" because their skating skills, posture are way above Chocks.

100yen

You can't explain witchcraft
Medalist
And you know this 111.11 means they are automatically going to give it to them the next 4 years, too.

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Hey, but I'm right, am I? :laugh: Yes, C/B program have difficult lifts, interesting transitions and they have good SS, but their program as a whole does nothing to me. I've got no American in Paris feeling.

Last edited: