2015 World Team Trophy Gala | Page 18 | Golden Skate

2015 World Team Trophy Gala

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
She is greek, i am 90% sure it is a dye job :p speaking as someone with Greek friends who just love their blonde hair women.
Oh gosh, lol, I didn't actually mean the color, but her hairdo, the style. It's... well, perfect. :)

As for Yuzuru Hanyu... wow. Now *that* was a performance worthy of the Olympic champion.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Black gloves this time.

Can't say I was looking at Liza's hands... ;) :biggrin:

Sorry, bad joke, I know. But when I was provided with the lead up, I just couldn't resist adding the punch line!

CaroLiza_fan

cruzceleste

Record Breaker
That was amazing! :) I've missed this program. He seems to much more 'into it' than this year's programs.
I think he has great pograms this year, just that he never got the time to really practice ; getting in and out of the hospital. I love Ballade in ways that words can't describe..

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
It is a performance that may quieten the dissent may be, like Patrick's Elegie at WC. That was pretty awesome. It shows a little of his champion mindset. How can you top Black Betty? Only one way to go.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
OMG Jason (I missed him too!) Did he wear that during his performance because it's hilarious! :laugh2: