If she was here, my posts would be more like htis XXIXXE

And she just woke up, LOL.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Omg...I've come to love Ashley but that hip and shoulder jiggling is a bit much for me. I just can't take it seriously. She's so ferocious and intent about it that I guess it works for her.

I'm probably just not Diva enough to get it.

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Omg...I've come to love Ashley but that hip and shoulder jiggling is a bit much for me. I just can't take it seriously. She's so ferocious and intent about it that I guess it works.

You mean Ashley's SP?
Her music is Hip Hip Chin Chin. Those moves are authentic to the Latin dance (samba?), aren't they??

BTW, I love Zijun's dress.

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You mean Ashley's SP?
Her music is Hip Hip Chin Chin. Those moves are authentic to the Latin dance (samba?), aren't they??

BTW, I love Zijun's dress.

Yeah they showed parts of her SP during the last commercial break.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mirai program is weird, but I like it :biggrin:

I feel like they should be shooting t-shirts out of a cannon during the techno section.

I'm with you though.....I kinda of like the weirdness of this program.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Johnny said Mirai was skating for herself, because it was crickets from teh audience...are we watching the same FS?!

I love her costume.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Tara: "She looks comfortable out there. You can tell she's skating for herself."

Johnny: "You can sorta hear it from this crowd. She definitely was skating for herself. The audience was... crickets."

:rofl:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So apparently Mao was sick right? That's why she lacked energy rights?

Baby P digs the Madam Butterfly music. Helps that Mr. P is flying her through the room to the beat. :biggrin:

desertskates

Medalist
I read that she has a nasty cold or something. That explains a lot. Poor Mao. I love the program when she's into it.

sajoya

On the Ice
Okay, how is Johnny a commentator? He's being so rude. Can't he just hold in the criticisms and do that with Tara after the competition (like they always do b/c I can just totally see them doing that at a bar)? :disapp:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Yeah they showed parts of her SP during the last commercial break.

Yes, that's what I assumed you were reacting to. Anyway, I think the moves are in character for the SP.

So happy for Mirai, who looked beautiful. I like the headband.

The crickets thing was more Weir-dness, IMO. I usually do not find him overly snarky ... but not loving his commentary today.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
That was just a tight performance from Ashley. I don't agree that she performed through it. I felt that way about her SP. Not here so much. She looked nervy throughout!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I could defend her PCS in the SP. But 65+ was TOO much for that performance. Especially since she got the same PCS for a much better performance of it at GPF.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I cannot believe they are showing all these ladies and NOT the Shibs. :cry:

lavender

Record Breaker
Okay, how is Johnny a commentator? He's being so rude. Can't he just hold in the criticisms and do that with Tara after the competition (like they always do b/c I can just totally see them doing that at a bar)? :disapp:

Does Johnny like anyone? There's always some haterade coming from that seems personal sometimes.