2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2 | Page 30 | Golden Skate

2016 Team Challenge Cup - Day 2

ellyr

Rinkside
Too bad about the fall on the quad for Kolyada, but his axel and lutz are seriously the most gorgeous ever. Hopefully he'll continue to stay at the top of the Russian field and get more trips to international competitions - I really want to see him succeed!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Or you could just click the little arrow icon next to the name of the person in the quote, and it will take you directly to the message you are quoting.

I'm doing it right now :cool14:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
God. I feel like Jason's stsq is getting samey. Step step. Lift Leg. Step Step. Spiral. Step Step. Russian Split/Leap Jump/etc etc

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Does anyone know who is really winning? the total of all scores doesn't mean anything right?

Yes, the scores do count. The pairs plus the dance plus the top two men and women totals the team winner overall.

badknees

Medalist
Yes, the scores do count. The pairs plus the dance plus the top two men and women totals the team winner overall.

right but IN is showing complete total of all skaters scores at the end of each group, I think.
And that is misleading??

randomfan

Record Breaker
I loved Jason's performance. The music and program are beautiful, and his spins are gorgeous as usual. :luv17::love:

Last edited: