2017 Four Continents Exhibition Gala | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Exhibition Gala

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Mai's EX gives me the same feels as Yuzuru's, wistful and beautiful. Shows the glide and speed B ESp likened to Patrick Chan's and airy jumps like Yuzuru's. Disagree that she's not special.

I like Yuzuru alot because I have always thought he reminded me of a male version of Yuna, and to find out she is one of his influences made me understand more where he is coming from. Arts is suppose to be fluid anyway, it is good he is making full range of its potentials. He is also one of the few skaters who does bigger than life fantastical theme really well, screaming superstar.

I need to see Yuzuru do a David Bowie exihibition.

Last edited:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I like Yuzuru alot because I have always thought he reminded me of a male version of Yuna, and to find out she is one of his influences made me understand more where he is coming from. Arts is suppose to be fluid anyway, it is good he is making full range of its potentials. He is also one of the few skaters who does bigger than life fantastical theme really well, screaming superstar.

Which Bowie song/s would you use for his ex?

breadstal

Record Breaker
He's such a cutie :luv17: Yuna now, I'm not breathing even if she's only going to talk lol

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
On to the rise of another Superstar... Nathen.. really Worlds / Olympics just looks more interesting.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker

And Yuzuru has the same choreographer for this EX: David Wilson. :)

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Yuna hasn't aged a bit. She's the only top skater I've ever seen live so she's special to me. ;)