2018 Team Japan 4CC Olympics JWC World | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2018 Team Japan 4CC Olympics JWC World

Alifyre

On the Ice
So sad Rika Hongo didn't get any berths...

Very interesting that they're not sending Wakaba to 4CC, but they are sending her to worlds... what's with that?

thoakun

Final Flight
Hope Wakaba can redeem herself at Worlds, gets back the 3rd spot for Japan and all of them will grab it tightly until this 2000s generation become aunties :cool14:. The fact that they sends Wakaba to Worlds means that they still believe in her scoring potential :scratch3:

Barb

Record Breaker
I think it is fair, Mai showed so much promise in the LP, she deserves at least 4cc.

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
Worlds

Shoma, Keiji, Yuzuru

Satoko, Wakaba

WC Team Japan

Men:
Shoma, Keiji, Yuzuru, (Alt 1 Mura), (Alt 2 Tomono)

Ladies:
Satoko, Wakaba (Alt 1 Kaori) (Alt 2 Mai)

Pair:
Miu/Ryuichi

Ice dance:
Kana/Chris

risingtrot

On the Ice
I really hope Wakaba will find her own way and just let it all out and skate in the world championship. I feel she is too focused. She wants it so hard it almost hurts. That said she is being given another chance at Worlds. Last time she didnt do well hence the two spots in the Olympics. Should she break down once again this time I don't think she will be given another chance.

champs

Final Flight
So sad Rika Hongo didn't get any berths...

Very interesting that they're not sending Wakaba to 4CC, but they are sending her to worlds... what's with that?

Could be because JSF took into account the injury Wakaba had during the practice here at the Nationals?

tzazu

Medalist
Yuzuru,Shoma, Keiji, Satoko and Wakaba in WC!!!!!! I'll see them in Milan!!!!! :yahoo::hap57::hap93:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
So Wakaba gets the real tough assignment. Well ok. Curious they suddenly feel like she is good enough for that particular responsibility.

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Olympic team substitutes

Men

1st: Takahito Mura

2nd: Kazuki Tomono

3rd: Daisuke Murakami

Ladies:

1st: Wakaba Higuchi

2nd: Mai Mihara

Pairs:

1st: Narumi Takahashi/Ryo Shibata

2nd: Riku Miura/Shoya Ichihashi

sakurano

Final Flight
ah she got world the only good news is that she can have a revenge.

I do not understand JFS

Barb

Record Breaker
So Wakaba gets the real tough assignment. Well ok. Curious they suddenly feel like she is good enough for that particular responsibility.

oh, annoyed because she can´t get the olympics, and now annoyed because she got Worlds :rolleye::sarcasm: