2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Men's Short Program | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals Sr. Men's Short Program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
By the way, the handicapped area is right under the neon that says “Championship Men” and the name of the skater. That’s how far up I am. Sometimes I clamber down and sit in my real seat, wait for the skater to skate and then go down the rest of the way to throw. Jimmy was waving off stuffies. And oh my word Jason Brown. Many Pride flags were flown, including mine, and flags waved. And signs held up.

Kris135

On the Ice
Ilia just just destroyed the field. This is highest SP score all season from any man. I know that this just nationals but my God this sends a message to the rest world Ilia ready to take that world title now. If comes close to this level in the LP here and worlds it not even going to be close.

maofan

Final Flight
There is figure skating as a sport and then figure skating as an art! Jason is a great ambassador for this!
I found myself never looking at the technical box on my screen when he skates, I really don’t care how much GOE he gets for the elements from the judges! I FEEL how much the GOE should be!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Nope, Boston not doing well today. But 2/4 both with the outstanding performances is good. Amma gonna back to Europeans.

16Olympics

On the Ice
There is figure skating as a sport and then figure skating as an art! Jason is a great ambassador for this!
I found myself never looking at the technical box on my screen when he skates, I really don’t care how much GOE he gets for the elements from the judges! I FEEL how much the GOE should be!
His Tech score was higher than his PCS. what?? Anyway, no nit picking when there's so much beauty to revel in.