2023 NHK Trophy Women's Free Skate | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2023 NHK Trophy Women's Free Skate

cohkaix

FS data keeper
Medalist
YUNAAAAAA!!!! :cheer2::clap:

Ever since I saw this 'She' program in a Japanese domestic competition, I loved it so much. The choreo is great and it suits Yuna so much.
And did she really choreographed this FP too!? :jaw: I know she choreographed the SP, but not sure about the FP.

So glad she had a great skate at home. And she did bi-directions spin!
No, the SP was choreoed by herself, FS was by Misha.

Lamente Ariane

Skating Skills -5, Fashion +3, Camp +4
Record Breaker
Skaters should do that more often if they can. I my memory Karen Chen's peacock program is still quite alive.
IMO skaters who have an interest in choreography tend to be the skaters who finish movements best. But if they’re not interested they won’t get better from trying without the desire if that makes sense

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
YUNAAAAAA!!!! :cheer2::clap:

Ever since I saw this 'She' program in a Japanese domestic competition, I loved it so much. The choreo is great and it suits Yuna so much.
And did she really choreographed this FP too!? :jaw: I know she choreographed the SP, but not sure about the FP.

So glad she had a great skate at home. And she did bi-directions spin!
Yuna self choreoed the SP, Misha Ge did the FP

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
a capella je suis malade... + ice dance scores + chicken with tzatziki with lots of garlic... = 🫢

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I actually think the boards woke her up!! She fought hard here!!

But, I’m a bit worried if the Koreans can keep their three spots at Worlds. They seem like 7-12 placed skaters this year

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
Hmm, I didn’t like that. Normally I like Kim Yelim, but just seemed tired and detached today.