2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Women's Short Program | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Junior Grand Prix Final Women's Short Program

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
... aaand it's a GOAL! Korean right forward Yuseong Kim scores with an irresistable solo and a smashing 3F-3T. It's 2:0 for Korea now and the Japanese are already in trouble while still trying to get their foot into the game ...

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Rena UEZONO 🇯🇵
New Moon, F For You

2A
3F+3T
LSp4
3Lz
FSSp4

*random music cut*
StSq4
CCoSp4

SP: 67.87 PB

Rena is probably the least performance-invested skater here, but she more than makes up for it with her jumping firepower and great skating skills. You can really see the increased speed compared to the two previous skaters throughout the whole program. She had a fantastic Japanese Junior Nationals, and has been very consistent all season long.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Ooo the BOX is even more fancy here, we get names and everything!

But, as I said in the boys thread, with two different names on the graphic, it can become confusing as to which score is for the skater you are watching (especially if you are not half awake). There was no chance of confusion when it was labelled "Current" and "Leader".

CaroLiza_fan

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
But, as I said in the boys thread, with two different names on the graphic, it can become confusing as to which score is for the skater you are watching (especially if you are not half awake). There was no chance of confusion when it was labelled "Current" and "Leader".

CaroLiza_fan
if you look at the scores, one moves, the other one remains the same :) impossible to get confused really.

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Ami NAKAI 🇯🇵
Baby, God Bless You by Shinya Kiyozuka

2A (holds on, scratchy)
3Fq?+3T
CCoSp4
3Lz
StSq2
FSSp4
LSp3

SP: 65.04 (2nd)

oh Ami... I really wish her team had not had her compete at JNats, I know it's season-ending in Japan but I hate seeing injured skaters perform. I am really happy to see her have such a good skate here, but I am not sure on the status of her injury. Beyond it, she is such a good skater, and I don't want her to wreck herself before she can turn senior.