2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Rhythm Dance

yuki@thelake

On the Ice
I agree... Ashley and Adam are really bad. Talking a lot, nothing informative, and not even funny.

Ben Agosto, Johnny, and Terry are so much better.
I was at the arena for the pairs but had to go back to my AirBnB and watch Ice Dance on Peacock, and boy, it was a mistake. I love Adam and Ashley - but I'm not too fond of their commentating. They talk too much about everything and nothing. Will go back to the arena for the last group

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I was at the arena for the pairs but had to go back to my AirBnB and watch Ice Dance on Peacock, and boy, it was a mistake. I love Adam and Ashley - but I'm not too fond of their commentating. They talk too much about everything and nothing. Will go back to the arena for the last group

If I could avoid Ashley and Adam by being at the arena, I'd crawl there😄. Hope you are enjoying the comp!

Weathergal

Medalist
If for some reason you can't get back to the arena, check if your AirBnB gets USA Network. Terry, Ben, and Johnny are on there, and it's much better!

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
They withdrew from here but are greatly missed. Here is a taste of what Kaitlin Hawayek & Jean-Luc Baker were planning for their RD. I wish them the best of health as happiness and they step back from competition.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
PSA:

USA Network online link is working for me. You get Johnny, but better than nothing.

If you have a computer you can watch the USA coverage with Johnny, Terry, and Ben

BlissfulSynergy

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I'm watching on the USA channel. I believe that's Johnny W.doing some of the commenting and I like his style.

It was good to see Bella and Ivan.
Well, I hope Johnny was less about the 'favoritism talking points' spewed by Ashley, and more about honest and fair takes based on some knowledge of ice dance!

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Well, I hope Johnny was less about the 'favoritism talking points' spewed by Ashley, and more about honest and fair takes based on some knowledge of ice dance!
Actually, I like the Johnny and Ben combo quite well, and nobody is more surprised than I am.

I think playing second-fiddle in terms of technical knowledge has toned him down to a tolerable level.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes. This is the closest to an '80s Dynasty dress while still being ice dance. Just needed, at the shoulder, a puff on the top of the sleeve cap or shoulder pads. Alexis Carrington Colby, people!
Thank you this is the perfect description. It is a power dress.