2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Women's Free Skate | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2024 U.S. Nationals Senior Women's Free Skate

FlossieH

Final Flight
Country
United-Kingdom
She's been skating as a junior internationally AFAIK, though if they wanted to maybe there is somewhere they can send her to see if she can get the tech minimums?
She's not old enough. She won't be senior eligible until the 25/26 season.

SmileHappy34

Final Flight
Michelle Kwan fell 3 times to give title to TAra. I think Michelle was injured and no one said anything.
Tara did skate well no mistakes.

Icey

Record Breaker
No really memorable programs I would care to look at again. Why aren't the American ladies advancing more technically?
Both Amber and Isabel had messy skates to have finished gold and silver

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I had thought Amber had lost the title, and I was so distraught that I didn't even watch Isabeau skate live...imagine my surprise when I saw the scores and Amber won! I'm so proud that Amber was able to hang in there as much as she could! 🥲 I love Amber a lot, and I'm so so glad she finally got a national title!

Idiote

On the Ice
Lindsay was done dirty. I don't understand in which universe she ends up below Starr.

I hope Isabeau shakes this off and is given the time to process everything calmly before her next competition. Her team needs to wake up also. She is too lovely a skater to be left to struggle like this with technique issues that were predicted years ago.

I'm very happy for Amber, I know it wasn't the skate she wanted but she's improving. She's a fighter, she will get there !

And congrats Josephine on the best skate of the event !

skatesofgold

On the Ice
Country
United-States
No really memorable programs I would care to look at again. Why aren't the American ladies advancing more technically?
Both Amber and Isabel had messy skates to have finished gold and silver
I have to think that the talent, technique, and head game just isn’t there. The most athletic girls are probably going into sports that are cheaper.

auser

Record Breaker
Amber is such an eloquent speaker and an excellent representative of the USA
Please can you tell me what she said? I missed her interview as I am watching the world feed(and rocking out to Outkast arena music). :D