2024 Channel One Cup | Page 20 | Golden Skate

2024 Channel One Cup

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
Who even are these people couldnt they get a normal Russian artist or something

hahaha but the Zamboni randomly blocking the screen sometimes makes this worth it

Mathematician

Pilgrim on a long journey
Medalist
I should have just watched the women's event. I will know this for next year.

The junior Channel 1 Cup was fast and fun.
This event is a result of just trying too hard. Innovation for the sake of it is almost always a negative.

Hahaha the Zamboni blocking again, I'm sorry I have to mention again its lowkey hilarious.

Skating91

Medalist
All the other Channel 1 Cup's have been the most enjoyable events of the season.

Haha the Zamboni again

I thought they must have been doing the resurfacing during that quiz or whatever it was.

What the heck is going on?

It's so terrible that it's become entertaining.

LadyB

Record Breaker
This mini concert is cringe.
The good thing is, nobody forces you to watch it.
Most people in the audience are leaving the arena for food/loo/autographs/stretching their legs/catching up with their mates. Beautiful atmosphere. When you're there it i's not as cringe as on telly, it's just part of the fun.

Skating91

Medalist
bruce-buffer-ladies-and-gentlemen-we-are-live.gif

icewhite

Record Breaker
I don't think the juniors should be there but I admit Bazylyuk against Petrosyan is a bit intriguing.

Arwen17

Final Flight
Thankfully woke up in time for the ladies. I will have to watch the captains challenge and fan challenge later. What was the fan challenge?
I heard Anna S. replaced Anna S. for captains challenge. That is EPIC! Why is Russia so good at having fun with skating AND skating itself??? USFSA sucks at marketing and at skating! (except for a few men and a few ice dance teams).