Senior Pairs FS | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Senior Pairs FS

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
An utter joke of a score for Marissa and Simon that helps them maintain their lead. These performances would be like 20 points lower in Sochi. It's hysterical!

Better them they D/C who were so overscored it's not funny. They won't get anywhere near 136 even clean internationally. USFS loves them as much as they loved hyping up Rachael Flatt.

Tesla

Final Flight
The scores are placeholders. I think Z/B should win the free and place second. That was amazing.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Will the judges do the right thing and drop Denney/Coughlin to 3rd and off the Olympic team? I dunno.

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Still, it wouldn't surprise me if USFSA name Denney/Coughlin to the Olympic team. They have to expose this championship for the absolute joke that it is!

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
Zhang/Bartholomay

71.40+135.22, 201.72, in 2nd

Only 0.29 points above Denney/Coughlin. Wow, the team selection for Olympics is to be hard

Tesla

Final Flight
I think Z/B should've won the free skate and placed second. I'm happy they placed second. They over scored D/C and had to over score everyone else. I think the placements are right.

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Thrilled for Zhang/Bartholomay!! Hope they will get the 2nd set of tix to Sochi.

And happy for Castelli/Shnapir.

Respect to Leng/LeDuc and Scimeca/Knierim.

Frenchie

I'm gonna customize the CRAP out of this title!
Medalist
I was grinning like an idiot watching Z/B.
I had no doubt in my mind that they'd win.
Boy did that screw up my predictions, but I was happy for them.
I'm disgusted by the result. NO WAY they didn't win.
2nd by a narrow margin: he's doing a good job to "milk" it to increase their chances of making Sochi... but they shouldn't even have to bite their nails, they should have won. :no:

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NBC commentators are even stirring this absurd propaganda that Denney/Coughlin have this superior scoring potential internationally. Why should USFSA do John and Caydee any favors when the best they would ever do is 8th or 9th in Sochi. What a hoax!

lavender

Record Breaker
They may not send them. GREAT SKATE...but their major elements come off small compared and probably wouldn't get that internationally. Anyone know how they did internationally?

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
D/C are not medal contenders at the least and they just got beat fair and square.

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes i wish we had medal contenders but right now we don't. S/K had a down year but still are the best hope in the next few years.

Miss October

Rinkside
They may not send them. GREAT SKATE...but their major elements come off small compared and probably wouldn't get that internationally. Anyone know how they did internationally?

Z/B were 6th and 7th in this year's GP, while D/C were 3rd and 4th. With such a small margin here, I'm thinking USFSA are going to send D/C.

Tesla

Final Flight
Z/B's elements are not as explosive. I think D/C would score better internationally. Didn't they do well on the GP? I hope Z/B go to the Olympics. I won't rend garments, though, if D/C go.

Whitneyskates

On the Ice
I really want Z/B to go the Olympics. Yeah D/C have a couple GP medals, but their world placements are on par with the other U.S teams (lower end of the top 10) I don't see that changing at the Olympics.