Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 59 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caustica

Final Flight
According to this retweet from Europe on Ice, GPF 2016 could be held in Marseille, FRANCE!!!
https://twitter.com/europeonice/status/626720808476495872

I know it's far away but I really hope it is true, I squealed when I saw this. 😁❤️🇫🇷 It's far away, of course, but maybe the only chance to see Yuzu live in my country (if everything goes well for him next season and that he qualifies, of course).

WOW! Third year in a row in Europe! I hope this is true! *_*

Eclair

Medalist
WOW! Third year in a row in Europe! I hope this is true! *_*

OMG GPF in Marseille! So excited!
Can anyone give me a hint about the price categories of the GPF tickets? Is it like a 50 - 100 € range or 100-200€ or 500€?? I really have no idea:confused: But I'd love to go:biggrin:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
OMG GPF in Marseille! So excited!
Can anyone give me a hint about the price categories of the GPF tickets? Is it like a 50 - 100 € range or 100-200€ or 500€?? I really have no idea:confused: But I'd love to go:biggrin:

Well, I checked the prices for Barcelona and the cheapest was 145€ while the most expensive was 350€ (though the VIP boxes were sold out already and Idk if those were more expensive). However, this is the cost for the 5 session package (it's a great deal of you ask me, considering Worlds is at least 600 USD), I don't know how much the individual session tickets will cost (or if they'll be any seats available, it was filling up very quickly). The training sessions are also at a great price which is 28€ per session. :)

alia jackson

Record Breaker

Cricket pyramid fanart........and what we did not see was Pooh at the back :laugh:

P&G "Yuzu Days" interview #2 is released today, and photos.

Yuzu's summer 2015 ice shows fanart....the creator explained "Yuzu SEIMEI'd like to practice early.He's full of enthusiasm" and Angelica Yuzu @YHIFG FB translation of the creator tweeter post "That summer, this summer, a photo to commemorate your hard work. May everyday from now be free from mishap too."

Yuzu's 2015 ice shows photos memories

Yuzuki & Yuzu in traditional chinese costume fanart?

Is this video from CoC or Worlds?

Wowser! the jump was greatly captured

Then and now :biggrin:

NHK 2015 official website it up

Last edited:

Eclair

Medalist
Well, I checked the prices for Barcelona and the cheapest was 145€ while the most expensive was 350€ (though the VIP boxes were sold out already and Idk if those were more expensive). However, this is the cost for the 5 session package (it's a great deal of you ask me, considering Worlds is at least 600 USD), I don't know how much the individual session tickets will cost (or if they'll be any seats available, it was filling up very quickly). The training sessions are also at a great price which is 28€ per session. :)

Thanks a lot! :biggrin: That really sounds reasonable! Yes I new about the 600 for Worlds and I was like :shocked: Adding the travel/ food/ hotel expenses - as a student I'm never going to afford this! But 150 - that's doable:dance: I'm seriously thinking about going^^

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
VIP boxes for Barcelona are 6 seats. And if I remember correctly they worked out at 450 euros per seat.

Individual sessions work out more expensive than an "all event" ticket, if you buy them for all sessions - but that doesn't happen, those tickets are for people who can't get to all sessions in the first place!

There are still plenty of of seats left, despite how it seemed at first.. and I suspect they may have kept some aside for individual session sales later anyway.

Also note that 28 euros (+2 euros fee) is for ALL practice sessions! Not 28 euros per session!
I think it's poor form to sell "all event" tickets and then charge extra for practice sessions, but eh well :p

There's no telling what the costs will be for Marseille though. This year's GPF prices are 30-50% higher than they were for the same competition and venue last year...! o_O And as you pointed out, World's in Boston are significantly more expensive too. Just have to wait and see...

Pika

Final Flight
GPF in France would be like a blessing, God heard our prayers! But I'm waiting for an official announcement, because the last time David Molina spread a rumour on Twitter.... :drama:

Who is going to Barcelona ? I was so worried about not being able to get individual tickets with the madness that went on with the event-pass so I applied to be a volunteer I'm putting a candle every night...

I'm also a bit worried for the prices if the GPF actually comes to France... I remember how I killed my wallet for Nice 2012..... :hopelessness:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
GPF in France would be like a blessing, God heard our prayers! But I'm waiting for an official announcement, because the last time David Molina spread a rumour on Twitter.... :drama:
I know what you mean, but apparently he is usually correct... and also, this is the second time Marseille has been named: a french skating site also reported it more than a month ago. Still no guarantee, but I am hopeful it is correct...

I'm also a bit worried for the prices if the GPF actually comes to France... I remember how I killed my wallet for Nice 2012..... :hopelessness:
But I bet it was worth it, right?! :-D

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist

Who is going to Barcelona ? I was so worried about not being able to get individual tickets with the madness that went on with the event-pass so I applied to be a volunteer I'm putting a candle every night...

I sure hope he wasn't wrong, otherwise I'll rip his head off, lol!😁

I probably won't be going to Barcelona if Yuzu is going to Finlandia trophy, since I plan to go there. It's risky since we very likely won't know before late-August early-September if he's doing that Challenge competition and GPF tickets could be sold out by then. But I'll take the risk.
Or I'll just wait for next year GPF. Will probably be much easier.

Well GPF in Marseille will probably be expensive. But so worth it... I haven't been in Nice for World 2012, I can't miss this again, especially since the chances to see Yuzu at TEB before he retires are quite low...

hamaguri

Record Breaker
OMG! :laugh2: I did not realise it, thanks for pointing it out Hamaguri :agree:.

Good luck everyone for getting tickets...NHK website is also up already :yay:

No wonder! To tell the truth, I found it reading the comment of the twitter! :p

If someone outside Japan want to go to NHK cup, tickets for overseas only are prepared. The tickets are not available to us in Japan. The battle for tickets inside Japan is truly bloodbath:hopelessness:, but I heard thickets for overseas are respectively easy to take.
http://www.e-tix.jp/nhktrophy2015oversea/

Last edited:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
The battle for tickets inside Japan is truly bloodbath:hopelessness:, but I heard thickets for overseas are respectively easy to take.

With Yuzu and Mao competing there, I assume this year will be particularly difficult :hopelessness: and Pairs has V/T vs D/R so that also promises to be interesting. Good luck to everyone who'll try to get tickets for NHK :agree:

Pika

Final Flight
It is on this site : http://iceradio.com/patinage-artistique-la-finale-du-grand-prix-a-marseille/
It was published June 16.

The point is that this radio is not well-known, and I don't know how it is reliable.

This is what I was worried about, I saw the info on the website, but this radio is totally unknown to me. But now that Molina said it, it becomes more likely.

Your guys went to Nice and saw RJ? Tell me about it!:yay:

Yes it was my first competition live (what a start !! :))
At this time I was vowing a cult to Daisuke Takahashi and knew almost nothing about Yuzuru. But during his free, I fell in love. It was such a moving moment, I remember when he stupidly fell on this backward counter, I was in the last row, got up on my feet and screamed as loud I could to cheer him... :eek::

Pika

Final Flight
If someone outside Japan want to go to NHK cup, tickets for overseas only are prepared. The tickets are not available to us in Japan. The battle for tickets inside Japan is truly bloodbath:hopelessness:, but I heard thickets for overseas are respectively easy to take.

God, when I saw the GP entries, the first thing I said was "I would kill to be at NHK" , with such big skaters, and many of my favourites. Good luck to all people who will enter the fight for the tickets....

I sure hope he wasn't wrong, otherwise I'll rip his head off, lol!😁

I probably won't be going to Barcelona if Yuzu is going to Finlandia trophy, since I plan to go there. It's risky since we very likely won't know before late-August early-September if he's doing that Challenge competition and GPF tickets could be sold out by then. But I'll take the risk.
Or I'll just wait for next year GPF. Will probably be much easier.

Well GPF in Marseille will probably be expensive. But so worth it... I haven't been in Nice for World 2012, I can't miss this again, especially since the chances to see Yuzu at TEB before he retires are quite low...

I hope you can see him in Finlandia !
Marseille will clearly be worth it...
Last GPF in France was.... Lyon 1999 ? Hahaha...

SuzyQ

Medalist
Cricket pyramid fanart........and what we did not see was Pooh at the back :laugh:

P&G "Yuzu Days" interview #2 is released today, and photos.

Yuzu's summer 2015 ice shows fanart....the creator explained "Yuzu SEIMEI'd like to practice early.He's full of enthusiasm" and Angelica Yuzu @YHIFG FB translation of the creator tweeter post "That summer, this summer, a photo to commemorate your hard work. May everyday from now be free from mishap too."

Yuzu's 2015 ice shows photos memories

Yuzuki & Yuzu in traditional chinese costume fanart?

Is this video from CoC or Worlds?

Wowser! the jump was greatly captured

Then and now :biggrin:

NHK 2015 official website it up

Thank you for the links !

I'm looking forward to seeing Yuzuru with Jason Brown, and superb quad jumpers: Maxim Kovtun and Boyang Jin at NHK :dance:

Jo de Souza

On the Ice
Thanks for all the news, photos and videos .. without you what would we do that we are away?!?

Good luck to all who are trying to see Yuzuru in official competitions ..:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.