Maia Shibutani & Alex Shibutani | Page 29 | Golden Skate

Maia Shibutani & Alex Shibutani

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Interesting rankings, tvuckic16.

I'm so nervoussss about tonight. :eeking: I hope they win!

Well, good luck to them. I do like their programs this year. My daughter is definitely rooting for them. She's sleeping now, but I am sure she will ask about the results tomorrow :).

GF2445

Record Breaker
Their SD is really gaining some solid momentum. I hope they will finally win a grand prix.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Their SD is really gaining some solid momentum. I hope they will finally win a grand prix.

They have won a GP! It's been a while though! NHK 2011. So it would be cool for a resurrected Maia and Alex to win here!

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Congrats to the Shibs. Haven't been a fan in the past but they are doing great this year and it is a well deserved win!!!

caitie

Medalist
I'm super relieved and excited they won! And with such a high score, too! I hope that makes some of the international judges who have been lowballing them a bit in PCS over the past season (imho) sit up and take notice. Momentum is so important in ice dance, and they have it right now! Fingers crossed they can keep it going at the GPF.

sunn1ly

On the Ice
So happy for shibs. I never doubt they would skate clean I just had some reserves about the judging. But finally everything falls into place. I hope they receive fair scoring at the GPF and the nationals and all the competitions this season. :)

Mikansei

Learning how to spin
On the Ice
Congrats on the win! I love the twizzles in the FD and the audience clapping accelerating with each sets today. I thought they were a bit more expressive in the FD at SC, but cleaner on the execution here. Good luck in the GPF :)

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I really love both their programs and hope they can bring it in GPF and in nationals too. :clap:

andy08

Rinkside
Tears in my eyes... Music, coreo, ability, costume... this program has everything...In love with Shibutanis

tulosai

Record Breaker
Today's program was just wonderful- it literally brought me to tears, and I'm usually not that person :luv17: Fantastically done, I can't wait to see them in the GPF!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
CONGRATS to the Shibs!!! I knew if they had the right programs that they would
shine and boy did they ever! Bravo!!!!

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I think the Shibs might be the only team this year that have a SD, a FD and an EX that I adore. They are absolutely mesmerizing and seeing them being able to interpret a cheeky SD like that and still portray a much more serious piece like Fix You the day after is incredible. And that Clair de Lune EX :luv17:
But, what happened to Maia's dress before the encore?

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I think the Shibs might be the only team this year that have a SD, a FD and an EX that I adore. They are absolutely mesmerizing and seeing them being able to interpret a cheeky SD like that and still portray a much more serious piece like Fix You the day after is incredible. And that Clair de Lune EX :luv17:
But, what happened to Maia's dress before the encore?

I agree with everything you said. I'm not an ice dance fan per say, but i do follow the Shibs. I have watched their FD over and over probably 10 times so far. I am hoping this is their year finally to win Nationals and medal again at Worlds!