Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 31 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Just wanted to post the video from instagram but realised being not the first at that:scratch3: Hope she makes adjustments next season and this year stays with her arm aloft:)Slay at worlds, girl!:p

Sam L

Medalist
Medvedeva has really grown on me. I don't know if it's just the free skate program but I can't stop watching it. There's something a bit old soul about Evgenia despite her 16 years of age. And I like that a lot.

Zhenya is DIVINE

On the Ice
Country
Russia
I'm so nervous for Evgenia at Worlds. She has so much on the line. She would be the first skater to win the junior and senior World titles back to back. She would be the youngest World champion in 19 years. I just hope she can handle the pressure and skate well in Boston. I would be devastated if she made mistakes and lost. :(

She is the most beautiful, expressive skater. She has brought so much joy to my life. I can't fathom that she has haters at all, really. I applaud her and Eteri for making the most out of the crap COP system.

Last edited:

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Basically, this film tells more about Eteri than Zhenia herself) But it was very interesting to watch! If anybody doesn't write the summary of this film before me, I'll do it. Have no time now, so later.

koatcue

Medalist
Country
Russia
Why Eteri's daughter looked as if she was about to cry the whole time?

She has hearing problems because of doctor's mistake when she was little. Basically, Eteri says that Zhenia's free program is influenced and inspired by that. Like people hear/not hear/close off or open to world and people :)