2014-2015 JGPF Free Dance 12/12 | Golden Skate

2014-2015 JGPF Free Dance 12/12

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Not good dance from M/Z :no: Too many small and big mistakes. CiStSq only level 1, mistake on twizzles and fall.

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hate having sucky wifi on my laptop. Going to use my phone soon to watch the livestream cause my laptop buffers too much.

Florentina

On the Ice
I remember Edwards/Pang from 2009 4CC, they were so cute back then. And they seem so positive, I have a soft spot for them. But I fear the transition to seniors will prove difficult for them..

Snow63

Record Breaker
Not best from B/M. They got great levels, not the best execution.

Not sure if it's enough for the podium. P/V had amazing FD (87+ score) at their last event, and L/D have higher PB.

Last edited:

gucko

Spectator
Bent seemed to be stronger, faster and more powerful than Mackeen in that dance.

Snow63

Record Breaker
Wow. Their not so high TES dropped even more :biggrin: I don't think they were worse than B/M technically.

Savage_Tiger

Rinkside
Even with her having such long legs, their lines match so much better than Stepanova/Bukin.
Very well done FD for Juniors.

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I might be the only one who is absolutely in love with L/D... She just turned 16 a couple of days ago and they seems well matched...

Y/M - yay! I would love them to be seniors already, but next year, next year...

Snow63

Record Breaker
I might be the only one who is absolutely in love with L/D... She just turned 16 a couple of days ago and they seems well matched...

Y/M - yay! I would love them to be seniors already, but next year, next year...

I love L/D too. Especially Alla. They are the only ones who got level 3 StSq today. Everyone else got levels 2 and 1. This panel...:slink:

Kutien

Final Flight
1 Anna YANOVSKAYA / Sergey MOZGOV RUS 148.58 video
2 Alla LOBODA / Pavel DROZD RUS 136.31 video
3 Betina POPOVA / Yuri VLASENKO RUS 131.88 video
4 Mackenzie BENT / Garrett MACKEEN CAN 128.61 video
5 Madeline EDWARDS / Zhao Kai PANG CAN 122.39 video
6 Daria MOROZOVA / Mikhail ZHIRNOV RUS 113.26 video

aniela

On the Ice
I might be the only one who is absolutely in love with L/D...
I like them too! Altough I enjoyed them a bit more at the start of the season. I don't know, maybe it was something wrong with their timing today.
But overall I really like this dance. I love how the spin is placed exactly when Giselle goes mad - Alla's hands and head movement, the exit... For me this is a highlight of their FD.
And I know that a new dress is more 'Giselle' but I loved the purple one!

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I like them too! Altough I enjoyed them a bit more at the start of the season. I don't know, maybe it was something wrong with their timing today.
But overall I really like this dance. I love how the spin is placed exactly when Giselle goes mad - Alla's hands and head movement, the exit... For me this is a highlight of their FD.
And I know that a new dress is more 'Giselle' but I loved the purple one!

Hah, i feel exactly opposite. They did struggle with transitions during their GPs more and purple dress didn't match his costume. But, oh well, it is a matter of taste.
But they are indeed something special and they will surprise many in the upcoming years)