Machida’s decision to quit both selfish and untimely | Golden Skate

Machida’s decision to quit both selfish and untimely

mnm464

On the Ice
I think his life his choice, but waiting till the season was over wouldn't have hurt

Wo|flax

Final Flight
:scowl: manages to insult all of team Japan (excluding Yuzuru) in one go.

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
this was also posted yesterday but the thread was deleted. :/

Also, I think it's unfair that this was said about Tatsuki--didn't Nobu retire just after being named for 4CC last year too? yet he didn't receive such bad press from anyone (not that I know of).

(i still also stand by my statement that this particular article getting the same treatment as 'news' on JT when it is but a contributor's clearly biased opinion is very unsettling.)

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
this was also posted yesterday but the thread was deleted. :/
Yes, and the poster ("japanice") also got banned... presumably for posting commercial links, which are not allowed.

Is "Taan" another of Gallagher's accounts here?
Posting the link a second time, to the same article on the same commercial site?
With the same "news" (lol) label, as usual?

juuryokunashi

On the Ice
Yes, and the poster ("japanice") also got banned... presumably for posting commercial links, which are not allowed.

Is "Taan" another of Gallagher's accounts here?
Posting the link a second time, to the same article on the same commercial site?
With the same "news" (lol) label, as usual?

I think the person who posted it yesterday wasn't the banned user (japanice) because I was sure the poster was angry with how "Mr. gallagher strikes again" with his abrasive commentary on Tatsuki. Which was actually why i was wondering why the thread was deleted, whereas the other posts started by japanice with just the links to JT articles (tagged as news) are still on the forum. ^^;

No idea if the poster now is again Mr. Gallagher but I really do wish posters also use the tag 'news' responsibly -- this is clearly not 'news' because it isn't factual reporting but just an opinion posted on a news website.

Last edited: