The Mrs. P baby thread | Golden Skate

The Mrs. P baby thread

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mrs. P, you are all over it with the outstanding statistical analysis!

Well done!

That baby better be on his game if he is going to run with a Mom who is as squared away as your are!

(Or... SHE better be on HER game...)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Mrs. P, you are all over it with the outstanding statistical analysis!

Well done!

That baby better be on his game if he is going to run with a Mom who is as squared away as your are!

(Or... SHE better be on HER game...)

Thank you!

LOL. :) I'm not finding out the gender, so I won't know until June, when, uh, the baby is born. :)

Thanks for that response. I really have no vested interest in the quad being mandatory. I just wanted to make the rhetorical point that this has nothing to do with the Jasons of the world. Skaters should not be blamed for interpreting the rules as written.

Oh I figured that! I just wanted to point out that making the quad mandatory had other ramifications beyond one or two skaters. :)

Last edited:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A June baby. Perfect!

After World Championship, but before the most important summer competitions heat up.

Should be sleeping through the night by Skate America!

Did you plan it that way? :laugh2:

MoonlightSkater

On the Ice
A June baby. Perfect!

After World Championship, but before the most important summer competitions heat up.

Should be sleeping through the night by Skate America!

Did you plan it that way? :laugh2:

What is more, if they decide they love one of mom's favorite sports, they'll have their birthday before July 1st each year. ;P

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What is more, if they decide they love one of mom's favorite sports, they'll have their birthday before July 1st each year. ;P

Outstanding!

OK, that's it. We're taking over raising little Alexi or Michelle.

Mrs P, don't worry, we won't shut you out entirely... you can still pay the bills and change the diapers.

I hope Jeff Buttle will be available to choreograph baby's first steps!

Moonlight Skater... you're OK with Vera Wang doing the christening gown? It has to be tasteful... we need a light hand with the sequins.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Outstanding!

OK, that's it. We're taking over raising little Alexi or Michelle.

Mrs P, don't worry, we won't shut you out entirely... you can still pay the bills and change the diapers.

Moonlight Skater... you're OK with Vera Wang doing the christening gown? It has to be tasteful... we need a light hand with the sequins.

:laugh2:

I'm already having a heart attack looking at day care prices. Can't imagine having pay skating costs with our salary, LOL.

Also, the baby will be of half-Vietnamese descent, so more like the next Nam Nguyen or Mervin Tran, if it's a boy, hehe.

Sorry, to everyone for my yet-to-be-born baby causing :hijacked:

Last edited:

rollerblade

Record Breaker

Nooo, skip Buttle and go straight to the king of footwork - Kurt Browning. This baby's first step sequence will break the Guinness World Records!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Mrs. P, has your husband agreed to name the baby Jason if it is a boy?

Can't spill the beans on names yet! But Jason is definitely not on the list, LOL. Actually the name we have in mind is in homage to my husband's fandom of another kind. :)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I totally was reluctant to do this. But given that my unborn child is hijacking the U.S. men's thread, I have found it necessary to create one.

So all your aspirations for my future child are welcome here. (Also any parenting tips too, if you have them, since I'll be new to this whole thing.)

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
:laugh2:

I'm already having a heart attack looking at day care prices. Can't imagine having pay skating costs with our salary, LOL.

Also, the baby will be of half-Vietnamese descent, so more like the next Nam Nguyen or Mervin Tran, if it's a boy, hehe.

Sorry, to everyone for my yet-to-be-born baby causing :hijacked:

I totally was reluctant to do this. But given that my unborn child is hijacking the U.S. men's thread, I have found it necessary to create one.

So all your aspirations for my future child are welcome here. (Also any parenting tips too, if you have them, since I'll be new to this whole thing.)

Yippee!! A thread for Baby P!! :yay: :)

If Baby P turns out to be Baby Girl P, don't you think Maia would be a lovely name? ;)

XOXOXO

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Agreed to thread for Baby P.:agree:

Baby P could also be a runner ... the new Meb Keflezhigi, perhaps? Running in summer and skating in winter.:cheer:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
I love baby threads. Wonderful news Mrs. P! Congrats to you and your hubby! :cheer:

Last edited:

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, the men's thread was getting a little tiresome.

Once the thread degenerated into a staunch defense of cartoon tissue boxes, nothing of note was going to be discussed there anyway.

So what is it that your husband is a major fan of? That will get us guessing on the name!

And, because you just know it's going to happen... I'm getting first dibs on the Baby P Prediction Game!

I say June 5, a boy, named Alexi Button P.

Meoima

Match Penalty
If it's a name prediction game I need some hints, like how many names are on the list at the moment? Will that be a Vietnamese name, Western name or something...

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I vote Western Name-Vietnamese Name-P.

Of course, since I don't know any Vietnamese names, I have less chance at this game than I do at predicting the Russian ladies....

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Girl or boy, I think the child's middle name will be KoRo. ;)

If a boy, his first name could be Axel. (Or Axl.)