2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Free Dance, Jan. 29

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The Free Dance is at 6:30, Central European Time, Jan. 29

Scheduled times for each team to skate: http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2015/ec2015_IceDance_FD_TimeSchedule.pdf
Live results: http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2015/SEG008.HTM
Protocols will be here: http://www.isuresults.com/results/ec2015/ec2015_IceDance_FD_Scores.pdf

Warm-Up Group 1

1 Allison REED / Vasili ROGOV ISR 17 49.74
FD Romeo and Juliet (soundtrack); choreo by Galit Chait Moracci

2 Carolina MOSCHENI / Adam LUKACS HUN 16 51.44
FD Toccata performed by David Garrett, Nocturne by Frederic Chopin performed by David Garrett, Scherzo by Ludwig van Beethoven performed by David Garrett; choreo byC. Giordani, F. Berardi, G. Lucchese

3 Olesia KARMI / Max LINDHOLM FIN 20 46.98
FD Libertango by Astor Piazzolla; choreo by : Sanna and Erik Hento, Marina Zueva

4 Barbora SILNA / Juri KURAKIN AUT 18 49.27
FD Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John, Funeral For A Friend by Elton John, Love Lies Bleeding by Elton John; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli

5 Cortney MANSOUR / Michal CESKA CZE 19 47.33
FD End Game (from "Chess"), Chess Game (from "Chess; choreo by Carol Lane, Juris Razgulajevs

Warm-Up Group 2

6 Ksenia MONKO / Kirill KHALIAVIN RUS 11 58.34
FD Sarabande by Escala, Sarabande Suite (Aeterna) by Globus; choreo by Sergei Petukhov

7 Natalia KALISZEK / Maksim SPODIREV POL15 51.69
FD The Phantom of the Opera on Ice by Robert Danova; choreo by Sylwia Nowak Trebacka

8 Alexandra NAZAROVA / Maxim NIKITIN UKR 12 54.66
FD Escalier by Hugues Le Bars, Air by Johann Sebastian Bach, Tango Tchack by Hugues Le Bars; choreo by Sergei Petukhov

9 Irina SHTORK / Taavi RAND EST 14 52.01
FD Exogenesis Symphony Part 3, by Muse; choreo by Elena Kustarova, Olga Riabinina, Svetlana Alexeeva

10 Alisa AGAFONOVA / Alper UCAR TUR 13 53.27
FD Piano Concert No. 23 by Wolfgang A. Mozart, Penser l'impossibile from Mozart Rock Opera; choreo by Sergei Petukhov

Warm-Up Group 3

11 Penny COOMES / Nicholas BUCKLAND GBR 10 60.16
FD Exogenesis Part 1 by Muse, Hurricanes and Butterflies by Muse; choreo by Philip Askew and Zhanna Palagina

12 Sara HURTADO / Adria DIAZ ESP 6 62.59
FD Meditation (from "Zumanity" - Cirque du Soleil), Atonement (soundtrack) by Dario Marianelli, Original Composition by Karl Hugo; choreo by David Wilson, Antonio Najarro, M.F. Dubreuil

13 Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI ITA 7 62.10
FD Lord of the Dance by Ronan Hardiman, Reel Around the Sun by Bill Whelan, Nocturne by Secret Garden, Warriors by Ronan Hardiman; choreo by Barbara Fusar Poli and Corrado Giordani

14 Laurence FOURNIER BEAUDRY / Nikolaj SORENSEN DEN9 61.69
FD The Summer Knows by Frank Sinatra, Summer of 42 (special composition) by Karl Hugo van Kerckhove, Summer Me, Winter Me by Frank Sinatra; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil and Patrice Lauzon

15 Nelli ZHIGANSHINA / Alexander GAZSI GER 8 61.98
FD Rothbart's Solo from "Swan Lake Reloaded" by Frederik Rydmans, Then There's Us from "Swan Lake Reloaded" by Frederik Rydmans, Don't Go from "Swan Lake Reloaded" by Frederik Rydmans, Rothbart's Solo from "Swan Lake Reloaded" by Frederik Rydmans; choreo by Stephane Lambiel

Warm-Up Group 4

16 Elena ILINYKH / Ruslan ZHIGANSHIN RUS2 69.94
FD Appassionata by Secret Garden, Anthony and Cleopatra Theme (from "Cleopatra" soundtrack) by Ferrante and Teicher; choreo by Elena Kustarova, Olga Riabinina, Ilia Averbukh

17 Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA1 71.06
FD Adagio from Concerto No. 23 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart; choreo by Marie-France Dubreuil

18 Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN RUS 4 64.95
FD Eleanor Rigby (Beatles Cover) by Joshua Bell, Frankie Moreno; choreo by Irina Zhuk and Aliona Samarskaia

19 Anna CAPPELLINI / Luca LANOTTE ITA 3 69.63
FD Danse Macabre by Camille Saint-Saens, arr. by Hugo Chouinard; choreo by Liudmila Vlasova, Massimo Scali

20 Federica TESTA / Lukas CSOLLEY SVK 5 62.91
FD Enter the Circus by Christina Aguilera, Terrorklowns by Verse 13 (Jamod L. Dodson), Hurt by Christina Aguilera, Song Of Spirit by Karl Jenkins; choreo by Paola Mezzadri, Corrado Giordani

Last edited by a moderator:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
I/Z skating first... Lena doesnt like skating first, but they will do brilliantly, I am sure! Get that medal!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Yeah bad draw for I/Z... really the worst possible, since the judges will leave room and their program's not the best. I only hope they can hold on for bronze though... I think they should be able to.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Doris and Mrs P, a special shout out for the set up of the skating order. SD scores, placements, music, choreographers. Brava! :bow:

Last edited:

Pika

Final Flight
ISU announced that Coomes and Buckland withdrawn, Buckland suffers of a stomach bug. (same as Joseph Buckland right ?)

That's a shame because I love their FD to Butterflies and Hurricanes...

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
ISU announced that Coomes and Buckland withdrawn, Buckland suffers of a stomach bug. (same as Joseph Buckland right ?)

What? Such a shame, I liked them at CoR.

Seems like the bug is spreading through the British camp.

Pika

Final Flight
What? Such a shame, I liked them at CoR.

Seems like the bug is spreading through the British camp.

Yep, actually.
Nicholas said he was trying to keep away from Joseph, to avoid a contagion, but obviously, it didn't work :/

meteorlight8

Rinkside
Yep, actually.
Nicholas said he was trying to keep away from Joseph, to avoid a contagion, but obviously, it didn't work :/

Oh yikes! That's horrible - C/B have one of my favorite FDs this season, and I was sure if they went clean they'd shoot way up after the free (their placement was low after the SD, but points-wise they weren't far behind at all). The Bucklands are not having the best Euros - hope they get better soon and rebound for Worlds!

Does Monko/K get to move up a group or no?

Alchamei

Record Breaker

Yes, I agree! I really like their FD, it's very original and unusual yet nice to watch. Too bad for the Brits.

Does that mean that Great Britain will have only one spot next year?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a wee reminder that the European Championships will continue in about 10 minutes with the Free Dance.

I'm going to do like yesterday and watch the official TV4 streaming link with Hola. (And have the Sportbox link open in another window as backup for whenever ads come on!)

For those that won't be watching this way, day.to has 2 links for the skating.

Here are the links:

Russian livestream 1 (currently showing surfing)

Russian livestream 2 (currently showing surfing)

Unfortunately, Eurosport's coverage does not start until 20:00 CET (19:00 GMT).

Here are some links for when it does:

Eurosport 2 International livestream

British Eurosport 2 livestream

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Why has the countdown on the Swedish stream suddenly saying it is starting an hour later?!

It doesn't matter to me, because I won't be able to join until Group 2 anyway.

ME NEED FOOD!!!! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yeah bad draw for I/Z... really the worst possible, since the judges will leave room and their program's not the best. I only hope they can hold on for bronze though... I think they should be able to.

Exactly. Perfect for C and L though. P/c first, Italians second and I and Z hopefully can win the bronze. I am hoping they can improve some more and woudn't it be super to see them battle a healthy and prepared B/S - wishful thinking though. Russia looks in dire straits to hold on to three world spots.

tulosai

Record Breaker
alright, here I go again... excited for today! really too bad abot Coomes/Buckland though :/