iFigureSkating.com - The only Figure Skating friend you need :) | Golden Skate

iFigureSkating.com - The only Figure Skating friend you need :)

cocovica

On the Ice
Hello guys :), how are you all?

I would like to spread a word about my new Figure Skating website. :cheer::cheer:

iFigure Skating.com

Some of you might remember my previous website - Krasobru - Czech Figure Skating site. As that one was purely in czech (and got closed) I have decided to go international/english this time so everyone can understand :)

I hope you will enjoy and I am looking for your feedback :)

Last edited:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Thanks for sharing your posts, some good reading for later. :)

ice coverage

Record Breaker

AFAIK, Max Aaron has not given any confirmation -- or indeed any quote at all -- regarding what TSL said about Black Swan.

In any case, what your blog says about Max is completely misleading and unethical :mad:.
The 2013 U.S national champion talks about his new long program to famous and widely used music “Black Swan”.
“I believe that each choreographer’s program is a work of art that needs to be kept in its original form. I wouldn’t want anyone to change my art and I just would not make changes to someone else’s work.” says Aaron.

The words that you so irresponsibly have put into Max's mouth are in reality a 2013 quote from Phillip Mills.
It is NOT from Max Aaron, and it certainly is not about any choreo by Phillip Mills for Max.
You have totally misrepresented the KpopStarz article to which you linked.

Your blog is not a figure skating friend that I need. :disagree:

Last edited:

cocovica

On the Ice
Hi golden411, I am really sorry for wrong information. It was definitely not my intention to mislead any quote and content. But thanks a lot for spotting that horrible mistake, I have corrected it now! Hope it is fine! I was probably too excited that Max is skating to my favorite "Black Swan" that I must have overlooked the author of the quote.:rolleye:

Last edited:

Alex D

Record Breaker
I admire how passionate you keep posting, even with so spare feedback. Keep it going ;)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
I love your site. :) I appreciate the articles, the videos and the photos, just now I've finished spending a nice evening watching the Carmen and sibling team compillations. Keep up the great job. :thank: