Tickets for 2016 Europeans? | Golden Skate

Tickets for 2016 Europeans?

alexabt

Spectator
I have tried searching for information about next years europeans in Bratislava but cannot find any information. They do not appear to have an official website. Does anyone have any information about when tickets will go on sale? Stockholm went on sale > 14 months beforehand if I recall. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks

LisaM

Medalist
Well, not to offend anyone, but Sweden is a little bit on a different level than Slovakia when it comes to organization and advertisement. I'm sure they'll start selling plenty in advance, but 14 months (or even 12 months) is a little too high of an expectation.

uhh

Medalist
Tickets for Budapest in 2014 didn't go on sale until 4 months before the event, so you might have a long time to wait.

desertskates

Medalist
It'll probably be a bit. But I think they'll do a nice job with the event. Bratislava is actually a pretty fun city, and the people are very nice.

Alba

Record Breaker
It'll probably be a bit. But I think they'll do a nice job with the event. Bratislava is actually a pretty fun city, and the people are very nice.

I heard that is a beautiful city too, and cheap. I saw a report on Rai television as well. There is also a ferry which you can use and visit Vienna. I'm also told that the arena is great too.
I've decided that I'm going next year. :yay:

peg

Medalist
Hmmmm.... I'm way overdue for a visit to the motherland (the Czech Republic) and Bratislava is only about 80 km from my father's home town, where I still have family... I will seriously have to consider this! Too bad Europeans aren't a little later into spring...

Sophie-Anna

Medalist
I will definitely go there, however I think tickets will be available just some 6 or maybe 4 months before the event.

alexabt

Spectator
Thanks everyone for your advise, sounds like it's definitely too early to panic. I will be there for sure

LisaM

Medalist
I heard that is a beautiful city too, and cheap. I saw a report on Rai television as well. There is also a ferry which you can use and visit Vienna. I'm also told that the arena is great too.
I've decided that I'm going next year. :yay:

Ruslena fan party! If we can get those artist girls on board we might even get Ruslena themselves on board ;) ;) (or am I thinking too far ahead? Anyway, I hope to go too!)

Richie

Rinkside
After Budapest and Stockholm I hope to visit Slovakia for the first time next year. Indeed apparently a nice and cheap city. Alba what is the name of the arena over there?

anne_p

Spectator
After Budapest and Stockholm I hope to visit Slovakia for the first time next year. Indeed apparently a nice and cheap city. Alba what is the name of the arena over there?

It's Ondrej Nepela Arena.

I decided to finally go to the Europeans, Bratislava seems like a very good idea!

desertskates

Medalist
I night try to sneak this trip in. I lived in Prague years ago, and enjoy visiting often. Making the jaunt to Bratislava would be quite easy. I'll keep on top of this and see if there is enough extra cash to come form the US. Would be a lot of fun :)

npavel

On the Ice
I'll definitivly be there too. I'm so looking foreward to this. I'll go to be there the whole week and waiting for tickets too.

Petina

Spectator
Any news about tickets? I´ve also tried to search any info and found nothing. I want to give the ticket as a present to my mum so that´s why I searching so early. Thanks, Petra

LisaM

Medalist
It looks that this is the website for Bratislava Europeans next year. Tickets available from September 2015. :cheer:

http://www.euroskate2016.com/

Thanks for the update! The first helpful thing was to see that Vienna is only 60km away, so I can easily fly there and then catch a train to Bratislava! Much more convenient than having to fly to Bratislava because there's no good connection from here at all.

vexlak

Rinkside
Thanks for the update! The first helpful thing was to see that Vienna is only 60km away, so I can easily fly there and then catch a train to Bratislava! Much more convenient than having to fly to Bratislava because there's no good connection from here at all.

The best way to travel to Bratislava is to fly to Vienna airport (Swechat) which is located half way between Vienna and Bratislava. In addition to a cab ride there is a bus service form the airport to Bratislava. No need to go to Vienna for a train ride. I am sure their website will list all options.

SwissBirdie

Spectator
In an email to me they said: We expect to start selling "all event" tickets by end of June, the single day/event tickets will then follow from September on. You might want to check the internet site from time to time.