2015 Skate America in Milwaukee | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate America in Milwaukee

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I was going to say that, if you only want those 3 simple phrases, I am sure some lovely posters here would check you have the right wording and tell you how to stress the words.

I know we have posters who live in Japan & Russia.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Okay, because my Spanish teacher always warned us never to use Google because it made a lot of grammar mistakes from not understanding the context. She said to use a Spanish-English dictionary instead...maybe I could find Russian-English and Japanese-English ones?

Google does have an advantage on saying the pronunciation.

I'm sure glad that I'm done with foreign language.

hom21732

Spectator
Finally i got all event ticket !!!!!! They refund all single session so quickly!!!
I can't wait to watch skate america 2015.!!! Thank you all of adviser:)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Glad things worked out for you! SA is a fun event. And there are some things I want to see in Milwaukee anyway. I think every one of us who is going should wear an orange T-shirt with the words "Section 3" on them so we can recognize each other...right Doris? LOL!
http://s1217.photobucket.com/user/C...rt=3&o=0&_suid=144088391736107406670091537915

Finally i got all event ticket !!!!!! They refund all single session so quickly!!!
I can't wait to watch skate america 2015.!!! Thank you all of adviser:)

Last edited:

Layback11

Record Breaker
She lived in the U.S. for a few years--in Houston, I think. Her parents were here for work. I think it was when she was in elementary school but not sure.

Okay, then I will not have to worry about learning Japanese! That's a load off :laugh:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Both her parents are docs and worked in the US till she was 7...from the MaoAsadaForum circa 2012..."I went to Asian Figure Skating Trophy yesterday to watch Satoko live. .... I overheard that she spoke English with Novice foreign skaters."
Okay, then I will not have to worry about learning Japanese! That's a load off :laugh:

TanithandBenFan

On the Ice
I thought this was odd too. The Hyatt is super close to the venue, while the Hilton is quite a hike. I guess it's because Hilton is the official hotel for US Figure Skating.

The Hilton is only three blocks from the arena. :) The skaters always have a shuttle, but I've seen many of them walk to the hotel when the weather's nice and it's a reasonable distance. The arenas in Ontario for SA and L.A. for Worlds were over half a mile from the hotels, and I remember seeing skaters making the walk. Lets them stretch their legs!

hom21732

Spectator
vip tickets send my home? or send email? the box office said " send out of this week. " i don't know it mean delivery or email.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I'm crossing fingers for some lovely fall weather that week :)

I hope so! Fall is my favorite season. :)

Heads up!

Skate America has released a bunch of tickets for individual ticket sales, including the V.I.P. area (up to row 1!), for all events, Ladies/Men/Pairs/Dance and EX!

carriecmu0503

On the Ice
Where do I get vip credential card?

Are you talking about the credential you see some people wearing around their necks? If so, this is not something you will be able to get. Those are for officials, athletes, coaches, and the volunteers. These credentials are what allow people access to the restricted areas of the event. If you would like to have an up-close, personal, behind the scenes look at skating, I recommend signing up to volunteer. It is a great way to see skating in a different light!