Stars On Ice Show Vancouver | Golden Skate

Stars On Ice Show Vancouver

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Last night we went to see the 25th anniversary Stars on Ice show here in Vancouver. It was great to see all the skaters again of course, but I can't say that I was totally enthralled with the whole production. The Supertramp number was very clever albeit ambitious. I am not sure the entire audience clued in to what was going on all the time. My husband really enjoyed it. We found out later that the show ended a little earlier than it was supposed to so I don't know if we saw the entire production or not. Patrick Chan looks in great form. It was wonderful to see Weaver and Poje - I just love them. Of course, Virtue and Moir were also in wonderful form (a comeback would not be impossible!). Radford and Duhamel were awesome! Kurt brought the house down when he did a backflip - he says he has not executed one in about 20 years. At the end of the show Kurt ran out of steam and had Shawn Sawyer do a final backflip in honour of Scott Hamilton. Although I was not thrilled with all of the musical choices the skating was wonderful.

:cheer: