Shoma Uno | Page 263 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Bel

On the Ice
He looks so happy and relaxed. I'm glad he's having a good time. Although he doesn't seem to appreciate pizza hat humour :laugh: A group photo from the Ledge. I guess we know now that Shoma doesn't have a fear of heights! :eeking: A game of catch. Love the victory pose at the end :yes2:

P.S. Slightly (if that would mean very) jealous of Kotaro from the "sleeping" picture :eek::

EDIT: Lol, is that Kimi no na wa playing on the background in the end? Keiji wasn't kidding! :laugh:

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
He looks so happy and relaxed. I'm glad he's having a good time. Although he doesn't seem to appreciate pizza hat humour :laugh: A group photo from the Ledge. I guess we know now that Shoma doesn't have a fear of heights! :eeking: A game of catch. Love the victory pose at the end :yes2:

P.S. Slightly (if that would mean very) jealous of Kotaro from the "sleeping" picture :eek::

EDIT: Lol, is that Kimi no na wa playing on the background in the end? Keiji wasn't kidding! :laugh:

I had no idea that was a pizza hat so was glad somebody clarified that, although Shomajesty doesn't look too thrilled...I heard Kimi no na wa many, many times this week!!!!:hslap:

Kanna, I was trying to send you a Private Message, but you need to delete some of your old messages first. I am getting an error message.

Kanna

On the Ice
Kanna, I was trying to send you a Private Message, but you need to delete some of your old messages first. I am getting an error message.

I've deleted those this morning. umm, I had only less than five messages in total, don' know why it's going to be full status lol. whatever.. 🤔

Hronop

On the Ice
This is the sweetest part of the article:

"Sometimes you get people you really like, and you are entirely happy to help them," Ouriashev said. "Even if we don't speak English, his personality is such that even if you are in a bad mood, he puts you in a better mood. He is bright, like good weather."
Maybe that is why Uno doesn't need to get outside. He simply brings the sun and warmth onto the ice with him.
:hap93:

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
This is the sweetest part of the article:

"Sometimes you get people you really like, and you are entirely happy to help them," Ouriashev said. "Even if we don't speak English, his personality is such that even if you are in a bad mood, he puts you in a better mood. He is bright, like good weather."
Maybe that is why Uno doesn't need to get outside. He simply brings the sun and warmth onto the ice with him.
:hap93:

Yeah, that was such a lovely quote from Alex. :luv17:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
The Winter Prince looks great at FOI practice! Thanks xeyra!

The first link does not work for me. Says unavailable.....

Latremu

Final Flight
The Winter Prince looks great at FOI practice! Thanks xeyra!

The first link does not work for me. Says unavailable.....

Try this one, it's the news clip.

Here are more pictures from Friends on Ice:

https://twitter.com/search?f=images&vertical=news&q=昌磨&src=typd&lang=en

I know I'm late, but thanks for the link to the article by Phil Hersh previously, xeyra! Great read.

Edited: Oops, as usual, I'mot paying attention. The link that you said wasn't working are some of the pictures. Sorry about that.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Reports from the Friends on Ice rehearsal mention Shoma did the following today:

First part of the show, he skated his SP: 4T 4T 3A
Second part of the show, his FS: 4T 4T 4T 4T 3A 4T 3A 3S

Source

And apparently he thought about doing 8 quads. (Total? Only in the FS?) but thought it would be a bit too much in the end. :dbana:

That stamina training is going well!

Edit: Article translation

Bel

On the Ice
Reports from the Friends on Ice rehearsal mention Shoma did the following today:

And apparently he thought about doing 8 quads. (Total? Only in the FS?) but thought it would be a bit too much in the end. :dbana:

That stamina training is going well!

Edit: Article translation

:rofl: :laugh2: I couldn't forgive myself.... The way his mind works is amazing :laugh:

iorii

On the Ice
I got caught with work--with all these Shoma news I've been excited to see what comments you guys will make!!

The calendar made me happy (I want the one for desk!) but such bad design--you already have a nice model and nice photos, please do a decent job with the layout!

I love that Shoma/Dai sword fight, go beat that Uncle Dai!!! Shoma waving at the end of the video--is it just me or is he getting even cuter?

https://twitter.com/ymks_luv/status/900715318460403712 Shoma smiling so widely my friend commented 'WHO? That face doesn't look like Shoma?!' Must be because of his smile! He really looks like he's enjoying himself, but is he intentionally obscuring Kanako's face with the balloon? He's having the time of his life by messing around with Kanako. An evil with angelic smile.

Latremu

Final Flight
:rofl: :laugh2: I couldn't forgive myself.... The way his mind works is amazing :laugh:

... So he thought about doing 8 quads, big de- HE THOUGHT ABOUT DOING EIGHT QUADS?! Oh, but it was too much, SO HE DID FIVE?!

I feel another group hug and maybe a prayer meeting for Shoma coming on. Well, on the upside, his stamina is much better now, if he even considered doing 8 quads!

Love the Dai and Sho stick/sword fighting! hope they eventually have an actual "combat" number collaboration.

Also, may I reiterate that the "new face" is looking really good! Seriously.

xeyra

Constant state
Record Breaker
Apparently Shoma has a new costume for Winter, according to reports from FOI today. Here's a description of it. I think I'll miss his current Winter costume. I ended up really liking it after the changes from the initial CdP version.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
World Figure Skating Magazine will have a Nathan / Shoma joint interview? :scratch3: Hmmm. That could be possibly the world's shortest interview/ conversation (from Dreams on Ice)?...Ha - love when they hold the letters up and they say ENDS ON ICE. Good title for a new show!

Didn't Sho and Uncle Dai do some kind of "battle" last year? Was it boxing?

New costume is gray and white and looks like he has frost on? Ok, we need to see this immediately! :yes2: