2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2015 Glacier Falls Summer Classic, July 30-Aug. 2, Anaheim, CA

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, Jenny said during the Nathan Chen interview that she would be there. They just bought some new fancy equipment with the crowdfunding donations, so let's hope we get some great coverage from TSL!

theskatingbutterfly

On the Ice
Junior Ladies Short group A
Le 65.82
Ouellette 52.32
Rydberg 47.73
Vanna Giang 42.62
Feng 40.50
L Ellison 39.53
Hilmer 39.31
Victoria Giang 37.38
Smit 37.37
T Ellison 36.94
Marleau 36.74
Benson 36.57
Patschull 36.55
Orellana 35.60
Vinokur 33.98
R Shin 33.06
Hunt 33.05
Okamoto 30.83

Wow, ok I'm sorry but 65 points for a Junior Lady?? Why is she still Junior??

Anxiously awaiting group B. My best friend and training mate is competing.. I'm so excited for her!!

Last edited:

Lenny318

On the Ice
Is IN covering this event? Someone was posting scores and videos last season to a Twitter feed I think. Seems like it was a Michigan Wolverines fan and that was in their name. I'm holding my rage until I'm blacked out from the JGP in Colorado Springs. :bang:

I'm not sure if it's IN but someone/some group has some legit cameramen there while someone handles the footage on a big computer screen that I walked by getting to and from the bleachers. Is it common for performances to be recorded and then sold to the competitors similar to how they sell pictures from the course of the competition?

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm not sure if it's IN but someone/some group has some legit cameramen there while someone handles the footage on a big computer screen that I walked by getting to and from the bleachers. Is it common for performances to be recorded and then sold to the competitors similar to how they sell pictures from the course of the competition?

They sold the footage to the skaters at Skate Detroit and Lake a Placid so far this year. Not sure what that means for us. Regardless. Good to know we have a poster there at the event!

Thanks for quoting me....I accidentally erased that post adding a link :hopeless:

Last edited: