Favorite Dance Programs/Moves from last season 2014-15 | Golden Skate

Favorite Dance Programs/Moves from last season 2014-15

oriquey

Final Flight
Papadakis/Cizeron FD
and Ilinykh/Zhiganshin SD. I'd never thought that I would like it since it's another Carmen programme. But it actually worked for me.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Y/M free dance at Tallin JGP.
I/Z SD, best SD of the season.

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Weaver/Poje's FD lift into the spin , another lift and their ChSp :love: i just love the whole program,to my untrained eye (and ice dance is my least favourite discipline), there is no pause in that program,it flows beautifully from one element to other :love:

How wonderful! :love:You have good eyes! It’s a pity their peaking came around GPF to Nationals last season. I wish them to bring lovely programs (And their costumes are always sweet!).

ginsengtea

Rinkside
Hawayek/Baker's Romeo and Juliet FD was beautiful. Also appreciated that they used the music from the 2013 movie instead of the Nino Rota one.

tvuckic16

Final Flight
Ilinykh/Zhiganshin SD. Papadakis/Cizeron and Hawayek/Baker FD. In Juniors, Yanovskaya/Mozgov.

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
How wonderful! :love:You have good eyes! It’s a pity their peaking came around GPF to Nationals last season.
While W/P had a comparative low at Four Continents and Worlds (mostly in the SD), they were in top form at World Team Trophy which was after Worlds.

charmblade

Final Flight
Chock/Bates statue of liberty lift
I/Z SD
P/C FD
Hawayek/Baker's adorable little celebratory dance after their 4CC FD

Layback11

Record Breaker
Hawayek/Baker's Romeo and Juliet FD was beautiful. Also appreciated that they used the music from the 2013 movie instead of the Nino Rota one.

Yes. Just yes.

That might be my tied-for-favorite FD ever.

Shibs SD
C/McM FD

Last edited:

actualrealliveanna

On the Ice
Weaver/Poje's FD is my ultimate favorite from this season, but Hawayek/Baker's FD to R&J, ShibSibs' SD, Ilinykh/Zhiganshin's Carmen SD, Hubbell/Donohue's FD, and Paul/Islam's In Your Eyes FD are all honorable mentions.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Maia & Alex Shibutani-Paso Doble (Asturias Variations/The Last Corrida)

Nazarova & Nikitin-Escalier/Air/Tango Tchack

McNamara & Carpenter-Heart of Africa

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
For moves, I loved Polina's twizzles in her FS! The program was :slink:, but I loved that part.

Programs:
- Papadakis/Cizeron's FD (Euros)
- Shibs FD (Nationals)

Edit:
Woops. Misread the title. Corrected.

Last edited:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
But Polina still remains ;). Okay, okay, just kidding.

lolololol, yes I agree. She ain't no ice dancer but I didn't want to edit (again).

Still decent dance moves with the twizzles.

Oh well. :biggrin:

Last edited: