Will Call window only option for 2015 Skate America all-event tix? | Golden Skate

Will Call window only option for 2015 Skate America all-event tix?

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I bought all-event tickets for me and my dad last night and the will call window was the only option there for delivery.

So I'm wondering if it's the only option for ticket delivery for all-event tickets? And if so, do we just go to that window when we get inside to get our tickets?

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
I bought all-event tickets for me and my dad last night and the will call window was the only option there for delivery.

So I'm wondering if it's the only option for ticket delivery for all-event tickets? And if so, do we just go to that window when we get inside to get our tickets?
Don't know about available options, but I had to use Will Call for Skate America all-event tickets in 2013 (Detroit) because they wouldn't mail tickets internationally and there was no "print at home" option (laminated tickets).

The Will Call window/office was right next to the arena (outside), like a typical box office. No problem picking up tickets - I just showed them the details and my ID. You're supposed to bring the card you used to buy the tickets too, which I did - but they didn't ask to see it.

Once I had my tickets, go to the arena entrance and show them there...

Last edited:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't know about available options, but I had to use Will Call for Skate America all-event tickets in 2013 (Detroit) because they wouldn't mail tickets internationally and there was no "print at home" option (laminated tickets).

The Will Call window/office was right next to the arena (outside), like a typical box office. No problem picking up tickets - I just showed them the details and my ID. You're supposed to bring the card you used to buy the tickets too, which I did - but they didn't ask to see it.

Once I had my tickets, go to the arena entrance and show them there...

Thank you.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I ordered my all-event tix the day the tickets went on sale. 'Will Call' was the only option available.

Ticketmaster mailed me printed SA tix by post a couple weeks later.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I ordered my all-event tix the day the tickets went on sale. 'Will Call' was the only option available.

Ticketmaster mailed me printed SA tix by post a couple weeks later.

So that means my tickets will be mailed to me as well?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
I would assume so. The event is still almost 3 months away, plenty of time to send out printed tickets.

If you want to be sure, I'd call the box office and ask. (They may not be open on weekends.)