All Event Tickets | Golden Skate

All Event Tickets

nerdexpress

Rinkside
I know all event tickets were available earlier in the year through the LOC, but as of today Ticketmaster is taking over sales with the individual tickets. On the Worlds 2016 website it says all event and individual tickets will be on sale through Ticketmaster, but when I go to ticketmaster it only gives pricing options for individual tickets. And Boston is no longer selling the all event tickets. Does anyone know if there is a way to still buy all event tickets or did I miss the boat on that?

Tammi

On the Ice
The LOC still has some $1295 All Events that you can purchase through Andrew.

There will be a limited number of them available for purchase through Ticketmaster. Not sure if they will make it onto their website today. I'm trying to check on that.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The LOC still has some $1295 All Events that you can purchase through Andrew.

There will be a limited number of them available for purchase through Ticketmaster. Not sure if they will make it onto their website today. I'm trying to check on that.

You might have to reach a human bean at Ticketmaster to get them, I talked with Andrew this morning and his phone is ringing "off the hook" with questions....If you want him, just keep trying cause I dont think he even has time to check his voice mail.

Tammi

On the Ice
You might have to reach a human bean at Ticketmaster to get them, I talked with Andrew this morning and his phone is ringing "off the hook" with questions....If you want him, just keep trying cause I dont think he even has time to check his voice mail.
I don't think Ticketmaster can help until the portal is setup, but it's worth a try.

Yes Andrew has understandably been inundated with calls this morning. Unfortunately, people didn't realize that we were being truthful when we said that Premium seats were nearly sold out with All Event purchases and they are upset that they can't get close to the ice for the Ladies final. If you have a question about purchasing All Event premium tickets though, please leave a voice mail and he will return the call. The All Events in other price ranges will be available through a Ticketmaster link sometime today (or maybe by calling them until the link is published).

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Honestly, I think people underestimated the demand for tickets based on relatively low attendance at Skate America in years past. I honestly was not surprised, given the strong attendance in Boston at 2014 Nationals and that, hey, it's the World Figure Skating Championships and oh yeah, it's Boston. :)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Honestly, I think people underestimated the demand for tickets based on relatively low attendance at Skate America in years past. I honestly was not surprised, given the strong attendance in Boston at 2014 Nationals and that, hey, it's the World Figure Skating Championships and oh yeah, it's Boston. :)

https://45.media.tumblr.com/4ee6b5b541c552bd5d07a6755b982089/tumblr_mubnf2uGiy1qlgbzbo1_500.gif

Honestly I'm very sad I won't be there. I've already got the time off of work but I'll be on a two week trip to Colorado. Hope you guys all have a blast!!

Last edited:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I don't think Ticketmaster can help until the portal is setup, but it's worth a try.

Yes Andrew has understandably been inundated with calls this morning. Unfortunately, people didn't realize that we were being truthful when we said that Premium seats were nearly sold out with All Event purchases and they are upset that they can't get close to the ice for the Ladies final. If you have a question about purchasing All Event premium tickets though, please leave a voice mail and he will return the call. The All Events in other price ranges will be available through a Ticketmaster link sometime today (or maybe by calling them until the link is published).

Please dont think I am down on Andrew....he is working his "you know what" off and he is a great guy...but over the last 17 days, he has never returned a phone call and darned few emails.....I was and am very happy 17 days ago when he offered me a seat in Sec 9 in the 5th row.....getting him to call me and complete the transaction was the issue...even though I was out of power for 6 of those days, I told him my phone worked. I finally called someone else at the club and they told me he was living on the phone, so I just kept calling till I got through.
You are right, anyone expecting good seats at this point is dreaming....I was thankful and surprised 17 days ago to get the fifth row....
Good luck to everyone going for tickets, and getting hotels.....

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The poor guy probably had you on a long list of return phone calls. Hope someone at LOC will buy him a nice drink when this is all over! :laugh:

Tammi

On the Ice
Thanks!! Do these still include the entrance to official practice ice? It doesn't really specify that on this link.

Yes. You get 8 event sessions (all the short and long programs) plus the TD Garden practice pass. They do not include the exhibition or entrance to the secondary practice rink.

The wording is kind of weird, but honestly, I'm happy that the link is live ;)

Maggierose

Spectator
I purchased my All Events ticket by going through the TD Garden website. They had a link to the ticket package. I managed to get an All Events ticket in Loge 9.

bibi

On the Ice
Yes. You get 8 event sessions (all the short and long programs) plus the TD Garden practice pass. They do not include the exhibition or entrance to the secondary practice rink.

The wording is kind of weird, but honestly, I'm happy that the link is live ;)

If I purchased single events tickets, do I get to enter and see the practices of the events I'm attending?

Candi

Rinkside
I know all event tickets were available earlier in the year through the LOC, but as of today Ticketmaster is taking over sales with the individual tickets. On the Worlds 2016 website it says all event and individual tickets will be on sale through Ticketmaster, but when I go to ticketmaster it only gives pricing options for individual tickets. And Boston is no longer selling the all event tickets. Does anyone know if there is a way to still buy all event tickets or did I miss the boat on that?

call the office I did spoke with someone All Event still available Loge2 Row 17 want $1295. is too much for me. i got single ticket for Gala and menFS. loge3
good lucky..
http://worlds2016.com/

Tammi

On the Ice
The LOC has All Events in the Premium price range (no Ticketmaster fees). You can find other price ranges on the TD Garden website, but these are subject to any additional fees.

sk8dc

On the Ice
I have two all-event and exhibition tix for sale. Please see "For Sale" forum above for details. Good seats!

nguyhm

On the Ice
Does the opening ceremony require a ticket or will I be able to attend if I have an all event ticket?