All Event Tickets | Page 3 | Golden Skate

All Event Tickets

L_Canada

Rinkside
There will be some tickets released next week, both single sessions and some remaining All Events. Single sessions can be purchased through Ticketmaster. All Events are on sale through the LOC (Premium/Club only) and through the TD Garden site. No guarantee that we'll have anymore releases, since we are closing in on the start of the competition and finalizing ticket allocations.

Earlier purchases of All Event tickets will ship next week. Unfortunately, the blizzard on the East Coast of the US this past weekend shut down the ticket production office for about 4 days. Everything is back on track now and we're excited that fans should start receiving their packages soon!

Do you know what day they will be released on Ticketmaster?
thanks!

Tammi

On the Ice
Do you know what day they will be released on Ticketmaster?
thanks!

I posted that information on 1/29 and the tickets were released the following week (2/1-2/5). Many were for single sessions, but there were also a few balcony, end loge and club seats released to the tdgarden.com website as all event tickets. I have not been informed about if and when another release will be made.

nguyhm

On the Ice
MY TICKETS ARRIVED TODAY!!! Yay! ����
I got my tickets in the mail today yay. I'm so relieved since I'm always nervous with the postal service in my neighborhood. I always get my neighbors' mail so I'm sure they also get mine :dev2:. I can breathe now, the tickets are in hand :yahoo:

firal

Record Breaker
Not panicking JUST YET for not receiving my tickets yet...I guess I'll give it one more week before I start inquiring about them?

winky97

Medalist
Not panicking JUST YET for not receiving my tickets yet...I guess I'll give it one more week before I start inquiring about them?

I have not gotten mine yet nor have I gotten an email saying that they have shipped. My guess is that the shipping may be being dones based on when ticket order was placed.

mayfran

Rinkside
I have not gotten mine yet nor have I gotten an email saying that they have shipped. My guess is that the shipping may be being dones based on when ticket order was placed.

email to Andrew.
I haven't gotten email nor tickets in mail, so I emailed him. He checked and replied my email right away.

Tammi

On the Ice
They have gone out in batches and All Event tickets purchased through the TD Garden were shipped last. I was told by the ticket company that all shipments had been completed by the end of the week (2/12). It could take up until Friday of this week before you receive them, especially with Monday being a holiday.

Emails went to people who purchased through the LOC, since they're the only email addresses we have access too.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Thanks for the update. Yeah, ordered through the Garden and nothing in the mail yet. But a larger question - I don't seem to be able to have access to either digital copies or manipulation of the tickets through my account (such as printing and transferring) and it's been like this for awhile...anyone else who got theirs through TD Garden having better luck than me here??

I called them last week and they said that once the tickets shipped, I would have electronic access as well but that doesn't seem to have happened yet. Odd

Elaine666

Final Flight
Thanks for the update. Yeah, ordered through the Garden and nothing in the mail yet. But a larger question - I don't seem to be able to have access to either digital copies or manipulation of the tickets through my account (such as printing and transferring) and it's been like this for awhile...anyone else who got theirs through TD Garden having better luck than me here??

I called them last week and they said that once the tickets shipped, I would have electronic access as well but that doesn't seem to have happened yet. Odd

Same here. They told me to wait till the tickets shipped.

Tammi

On the Ice
Sorry, I cannot help with any purchases made through Ticketmaster or the TD Garden. You'll have to contact them directly.

someday

Rinkside
Sorry, I cannot help with any purchases made through Ticketmaster or the TD Garden. You'll have to contact them directly.

I'm really really hoping to make it out to Boston for Worlds, but it's really last minute and good tickets are hard to find. Do you think there will be cheaper All Event Passes released? I'm debating if I should purchase single tickets (though the ladies is sold out) or purchase through a third party like Stubhub.

Would love your thoughts. Thanks!

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm really really hoping to make it out to Boston for Worlds, but it's really last minute and good tickets are hard to find. Do you think there will be cheaper All Event Passes released? I'm debating if I should purchase single tickets (though the ladies is sold out) or purchase through a third party like Stubhub.

I'm pretty sure Tammi mentioned in one of the other threads that there won't be any more ticket releases.

R.D.

Record Breaker

Unfortunately good tickets have been hard to find for a while now (at least for the ladies FS).

Tammi went on the record to say she is not sure if or when there'll be any more releases. The choices at this point seem to be to either pay top dollar for all-event club seating (upper section of lower bowl, but you get perks) or wait for someone who can't make it to sell their tickets...

Last edited:

Tammi

On the Ice
I cannot guarantee that there will be any more ticket releases. If there are, they'll be done at the end of this month. We're reviewing all our obligations now and some lower priced All Events are in this final review.

Prime Sport, which is affiliated with USFS has single session tickets available for Ladies. They're expensive, but possibly less expensive than a StubHub. Maybe resale prices will drop as the event gets closer or some people will have their plans change and sell tickets for cost. I know someone trying to resell two front row All Event seats.

R.D.

Record Breaker
^ do you know if those front row seats are being sold at cost/face value?

Tammi

On the Ice
^ do you know if those front row seats are being sold at cost/face value?

To the best of my knowledge. I'm happy to PM you with their contact information if you're interested in further details.

R.D.

Record Breaker
Update:

TICKETS SHOWED UP TODAY!! :hap93: Finally. It feels real now! Everything's beginning to fall into place.

However, I still don't have access to them digitally. Will need to contact them next week.