2016 Youth Olympic Games Ladies | Golden Skate

2016 Youth Olympic Games Ladies

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
The Detailed Results site shows

Ladies SP Sunday, February 14, 16:10 (UTC+1)

Ladies FS Tuesday, February 16, 2016, 15:00 (UTC +1)

What time is it now in Lillehammer?
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/norway/lillehammer

12 - 21 Feb 2016 updated. Lillehammer/Hamar Norway

Livestream of Ladies Free Skate
https://youtu.be/DhCUbgIp_0E

Free Skate Starting Order
StN.NameNationRankPoints
Warm-Up Group 1
1BENJAMINSEN Juni Marie
NOR
2MEDGYESI Fruzsina
HUN
3HAGAROVA Alexandra
SVK
4HOCKE Annika
GER
5LI Xiangning
CHN
Warm-Up Group 2
6GENNARO Lucrezia
ITA
7SOTSKOVA Maria
RUS
8GALUSTYAN Anastasia
ARM
9JARVENPAA Anni
FIN
10GIANG Vanna
USA
Warm-Up Group 3
11SHIRAIWA Yuna
JPN
12SAKAMOTO Kaori
JPN
13TURSYNBAEVA Elizabet
KAZ
14BYUN Ji Hyun
KOR
15TSURSKAYA Polina
RUS
16NIKITINA Diana
LAT

Short Program Starting Order
StN.NameNation
Warm-Up Group 1
1GIANG Vanna
USA
2HOCKE Annika
GER
3HAGAROVA Alexandra
SVK
4JARVENPAA Anni
FIN
5MEDGYESI Fruzsina
HUN
Warm-Up Group 2
6BENJAMINSEN Juni Marie
NOR
7GENNARO Lucrezia
ITA
8BYUN Ji Hyun
KOR
9SHIRAIWA Yuna
JPN
Warm-Up Group 3
10GALUSTYAN Anastasia
ARM
11TSURSKAYA Polina
RUS
12LI Xiangning
CHN
13NIKITINA Diana
LAT
14SOTSKOVA Maria
RUS
15SAKAMOTO Kaori
JPN
16TURSYNBAEVA Elizabet
KAZ

Access to the Lillehammer 2016 Winter Youth Olympic Games page
ENTRIES
No.NameNation
1Anastasia GALUSTYANARM
SP Anastasia (soundtrack); choreo by Michael Dobnin
LP Summer Rain; choreo by Michael Dobnin
2Xiangning LICHN
SP Spring Breeze by Yuxian Deng; choreo by Elvin Huang
LP My Fair Lady by Frederick Loewe; choreo by Elvin Huang
3Anni JÄRVENPÄÄFIN
SP The Umbrellas of Cherbourg (soundtrack) by Michel Legrand; choreo by Elina Ikonen
LP Triangle Tango from Cirque du Soleil; choreo by Elina Ikonen
4Annika HOCKEGER
SP Love In Three Acts by Marc Shaiman, Barbara Arrives by Marc Shaiman; choreo by Mario Baarghorn, Rene Lohse
LP Carmen by Georges Bizet and Rodion Shchedrin; choreo by Mario Baarghorn, Rene Lohse
5Fruzsina MEDGYESIHUN
SP The Mountain by Ludovico Einaudi; choreo by Zoltan Toth
LP The Mission (soundtrack) by Ennio Morricone; choreo by Zoltan Toth
6Lucrezia GENNAROITA
SP Feeling Good by Michael Buble; choreo by Marina Barova
LP Menouthis by E.S. Posthumus, Leyenda by Vanessa Mae; choreo by Marina Barova
7Kaori SAKAMOTOJPN
SP Malagueña by Ernesto Lecuona; choreo by Sonoko Nakano, Masahiro Kawagoe, and Yukina Ota
LP The Color Purple: Main Theme by Quincy Jones; choreo by Sonoko Nakano, Masahiro Kawagoe, and Yukina Ota
8Yuna SHIRAIWAJPN
SP Over the Rainbow; choreo by Tom Dickson and Cathy Reed
LP Night Waltz, Send In the Clowns by Stephen Sondheim; choreo by Tom Dickson and Cathy Reed
9Elizabet TURSYNBAEVAKAZ
SP I Got Rhythm; choreo by David Wilson, Mary Angela Larmer
LP Papa Can You Hear Me? from the Yentl soundtrack; choreo by David Wilson, Mary Angela Larmer
10Diana NIKITINALAT
SP "Autumn Leaves" by André Rieu; choreo by Svetlana Korol
LP Cabaret soundtrack; choreo by Svetlana Korol
11Juni Marie BENJAMINSENNOR
SP The St. Louis Blues by W.C. Handy; choreo by Alexander Smokvin
LP Suite from "The Milagro Beanfield War" by Dave Grusin; choreo by Alexander Smokvin
12Ji Hyun BYUNKOR
SP Nella Fantasia by Ennio Morricone; choreo by Christian Conte
LP Carmen by Georges Bizet; choreo by Christian Conte
13Maria SOTSKOVARUS
SP Black Magic Woman by Carlos Santana; choreo N. Kanaeva
LP Prokofiev ballet Romeo and Juliet; choreo Vera Arutyunyan
14Polina TSURSKAYARUS
SP Adagio by Tomaso Albinoni, performed by Ikuko Kawai; Choreography: Daniil Gleikhengauz, Liudmila Gleikhengauz
LP Chess (musical soundtrack) by Benny Anderson, Bjorn Ulvaeus; Choreography: Daniil Gleikhengauz, Liudmila Gleikhengauz
15Alexandra HAGAROVASVK
SP Sway performed by the Pussycat Dolls; choreo by Miroslav Bokor
LP Tell Me Something Good by Pink, Ain't Cha Glad by David Johansen; choreo by Miroslav Bokor
16Vanna GIANGUSA
SP Secrets by Jennifer Thomas; choreo by Dianne de Leeuw
LP The Island of Secrets (soundtrack) by Panu Aaltio; choreo by Dianne de Leeuw

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
visaliakid said:
For the first time at the Winter YOG, live coverage will be available through the IOC’s YouTube channel www.youtube.com/Olympics, along with daily on-demand coverage of the sporting action and the festivals happening around Lillehammer, showcasing some of the biggest names in music, arts and culture.

Tuesday February .16, 2016
FIGURE SKATING Ice Dance* 12:25 14:35
FIGURE SKATING Ladies* 14:55 18:08

:)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
cant wait to see Elizabet :luv17: it would be amazing if she can medal and get her medal/flower from her idol Yuna (i am sure she will be there as YOG ambassador but not sure about anything else :laugh:) :love::love:
and thank you doris for your amazing work, once again! :thank::luv17:

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
Quote Originally Posted by visaliakid

For the first time at the Winter YOG, live coverage will be available through the IOC’s YouTube channel www.youtube.com/Olympics, along with daily on-demand coverage of the sporting action and the festivals happening around Lillehammer, showcasing some of the biggest names in music, arts and culture.

Tuesday February .16, 2016
FIGURE SKATING Ice Dance* 12:25 14:35
FIGURE SKATING Ladies* 14:55 18:08

The live streaming link for Ladies on Feb 16:

via
http://www.youtube.com/Olympics
http://www.lillehammer2016.com/en/News/Lillehammer-2016/Here-s-how-to-follow-the-action

Sabine

On the Ice
Skating order is up.

http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1516/yog2016/SEG003.HTM

Someone has made an error since Warm-Up Group 3 has 7 skaters. I am pretty sure it is suppose be only 6 skaters in that group. I am sure that the plan was 5-5-6 but now it is 5-4-7.

No, this is not an error. It's because of world ranking points, that they put 7 skaters in the last group. And there are only 4 skaters in group 2. To me it seems to be a bit stupid to count world ranking points for starting orders in junior level, because in the first two junior years you can just get world ranking points at JGP. The older ones are in a much better position, because they can score at senior competitions. But what have senior competitions to do with junior competitions and if you compete for a strong country you might not get the chance to go to JGP and get points, even if you would be capabale to do this. You can win a lot of other junior competitions and didn't get a single score for world ranking. Strange thing to mix up junior and senior.

NaVi

Medalist
Diana Nikitina is the lowest ranked skater in that last group of 7... I like her a lot but I don't understand why she couldn't be put in group 2.

Layback11

Record Breaker
Go Maria and Elizabet! #TursyBAEva :biggrin: And also 7th-in-the-US girl I know nothing about but appears to have all her triples so hopefully she won't die! And Kaori (speaking of which, I just watched the junior worlds FS and her jumps are SO PRETTY so I hope she does well) and Ji Hi Bhyun (loved her on the JGP!) and of course Polina!

Oh, whatever, GO EVERYONE! :cheer:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
go everyone but esp Elizabet!!! give yourself a BIG! birthday present! :cheer:

Skye

On the Ice
Diana Nikitina is the lowest ranked skater in that last group of 7... I like her a lot but I don't understand why she couldn't be put in group 2.

Because Xiangning Li is tied with Diana Nikitina for that lowest ranked skater in the last group.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Pretty good field, really :) I’ve heard of some of them before, but not for example the US girl? Who is Vanna? How cool for her and all of them to skate in Lillehammer…. experience winter Norway, making new friends etc

GO Juni Marie!

xiangfuzi

On the Ice

Diana Nikitina and LI Xiangning has the same points for word standing(522point, WS93) and they are tied for sixth ranked in this competition. Therefore, they both have to be put in the last group. That's why the last group has 7 Ladies.

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
Diana Nikitina and LI Xiangning has the same points for word standing(522point, WS93) and they are tied for sixth ranked in this competition. Therefore, they both have to be put in the last group. That's why the last group has 7 Ladies.

its weird, then they could have done 6-5-5 and not risk putting 7 skaters in the same group :confused: