Cricket Club Practice in Oakville | Golden Skate

Cricket Club Practice in Oakville

LisaS

On the Ice
So this happened.Hubby asked me to go to Oakville to watch a hockey game tonight. We get there an hour early and what do we see. Figure skating practice before worlds. Javier,Nam,Alaine, Gabby,Dylan and Lubov. I couldn't believe my luck!

Last edited:

LisaS

On the Ice
Where is Yuzu?
Not sure when we got there they were already on the ice and only had about 40 mins left. Gabby and Alaine both looked great landing all their triple jumps they tried while I was watching. I might have converted my husband he has never watches live figure skating and he said "this is pretty cool" and "I might go watch this" [emoji4]

seabm7

Final Flight
PJ Kwong just uploaded several rehearsal clips on her instagram. I suspect this could be the Oakville session. So far she uploaded clips of

Sonia Lafuente, Julian Zhi Jie Yee, Alaine Chartrand, Javier Raya, Nam Nguyen, Dylan and Lubov, and Javier Fernandez.

Last edited:

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
PJ Kwong just uploaded several rehearsal clips on her instagram. I suspect this could be the Oakville session.

Yup, it's definitely from Oakville today, I recognize the arena from PJ's video clips and photos as Sixteen Mile sports complex. :) Looks like there were a fair amount of spectators present, what a nice surprise.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
According to the blog post, Nam was shaky on his first quad but the 3A's afterward were good.
Javi put 2 quads in his SP run-through but looked very tired and had a unsatisfied face when going to Brian.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if I should be worried that Yuzu wasn't there...eh, I'll worry anyway. :laugh:

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
According to the blog post, Nam was shaky on his first quad but the 3A's afterward were good.
Javi put 2 quads in his SP run-through but looked very tired and had a unsatisfied face when going to Brian.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if I should be worried that Yuzu wasn't there...eh, I'll worry anyway. :laugh:
Maybe that doesn't work for Yuzuru, each one has different approach,Also, I'm thinking since they are still following him for that documentary, maybe they asked people in Cricket not to share any picture or video about him, I've been thinking this for quite a while.. Like he has some sort of contract he can't appear in other media or smth.. also The kid has his own system and mindset! He's prob meditating now in CC on the ice lol. ( I am still a worried auntie )

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Maybe that doesn't work for Yuzuru, each one has different approach,Also, I'm thinking since they are still following him for that documentary, maybe they asked people in Cricket not to share any picture or video about him, I've been thinking this for quite a while.. Like he has some sort of contract he can't appear in other media or smth.. also The kid has his own system and mindset! He's prob meditating now in CC on the ice lol. ( I am still a worried auntie )

-It could be that. I'm ready for anything. :biggrin:

alia jackson

Record Breaker

You mean that Japan TV crew still following Yuzu around for that documentary?