2016-2017 Programs by Discipline | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2016-2017 Programs by Discipline

lavoix

Match Penalty
Speaking of soundtracks, does anyone know where I can find some of the musics from this season? Such as Stolbova/Klimov's SP and LP music? Does the ISU not keep these music somewhere that fans can download the soundtracks?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Stolbova and Klimov used
SP "I Put a Spell On You" by Annie Lennox; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Alla Kapranova
Here's a youtube of Lenox singing it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TrSMaOZm3Y

The song is from the Fifty Shades of Gray soundtrack, and is available on Amazon as part of that soundtrack only.

LP "The Unknown Known" soundtrack by Danny Elfman; choreo by Nikolai Morozov, Alla Kapranova
This soundtrack is also available from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Known-Origin...6415&sr=8-1&keywords=unknown+known+soundtrack

Layback11

Record Breaker
Speaking of soundtracks, does anyone know where I can find some of the musics from this season? Such as Stolbova/Klimov's SP and LP music? Does the ISU not keep these music somewhere that fans can download the soundtracks?

I don't think so, but that would be very cool. :yes:

I would like to record myself playing various skating music from programs I like and if they didn't sound like cats drowning, I could put them as an album on iTunes (GarageBand allows you to upload directly to iTunes), but I don't know if I ever will.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Jason Brown
SP "Appasionata" by Secret Garden. Choreo by Rohene Ward

And since he is keeping this year's LP program for next season:

LP The Piano soundtrack (Big My Secret and The Scent of Love); choreo by Rohene Ward

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
Misha Ge choreographed Anna Pogorilaya's SP.
It's very fresh and new to her, the music is 'unusual'.

Source: http://rsport.ru/figure_skating/20160430/917907851.html

Exciting - curious about the music! Wonder how they 'met'. I mean did Misha propose a program to Anna because he loves her skating and knew exactly what would fit her? Or did Anna ask Misha for choreography because she loves his skating?

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Exciting - curious about the music! Wonder how they 'met'. I mean did Misha propose a program to Anna because he loves her skating and knew exactly what would fit her? Or did Anna ask Misha for choreography because she loves his skating?

She said in the same interview (the link I posted as source) that they have heard he choreograph his programms himself, so they asked him to work with Anna because they loved his style and uniqueness. She came to Los Angeles and worked with him there, and later he will visit her in Moscow to finish the programm.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Alexandra Paul and Mitchell Islam announced their SD music.
We'd also like to take this opportunity to announce our SD music for the upcoming season! We're very excited to be performing to a compilation of "Big Spender" and "Sing Sing Sing!"