Team Challenge Cup: Predictions Game Rd. 4 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Team Challenge Cup: Predictions Game Rd. 4

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Firstly, I must apologise sincerely. I genuinely thought I had already put up the podium positions last weekend after I did the scoring. It was only when I came to update the Hall of Fame tables there now that I discovered that I had not.

Before I tell you the scores, I have to tell you that the Team aspect of the TCC Predictions Round was scored differently to the other categories.

Because of the strange format of the competition, the predictions for the four categories were calculated by adding up the Total Segment Scores in the Free Skate for the skaters in each team.

HOWEVER, with the overall team competition, doing this produced a different order to what the Official results were.

Consequently, I have scored the Team category according to the Official results, rather than by the TSS results.

Regardless of which scoring system was used, EVERYBODY who made predictions on the overall Team positions ended up winning a medal!!! :cheer: :rock: :party2:

Here are the Official podium positions:

GOLD with 45 points: alebi, Jombi, LA143, Marin, Marius, matmuh, Moxiejan, pherx4, Poice, RaCr9, randomfan, rosacotton, Sabrina, shyne, Tolstoj.

SILVER with 35 points: apgold, LadyB.

BRONZE with 25 points: CaroLiza_fan, pippuriphivi.

Congratulations to everybody!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

For those that are curious, here is how the podium positions would have looked if we had used the TSS results:

GOLD with 35 points: alebi, Jombi, LA143, Marin, Marius, matmuh, Moxiejan, pherx4, Poice, RaCr9, randomfan, rosacotton, Sabrina, shyne, Tolstoj.

SILVER with 25 points: apgold, CaroLiza_fan, LadyB, pippuriphivi.

So, the same players would have would have won Gold medals, but they would have got 10 points less than if we were using the Official results.

And the remaining four players would have all got a Silver medal rather than 2 getting Silver and 2 getting Bronze. But they would have all scored only 25 points, as opposed to 2 of them scoring 35 points.

So, although it meant I lost out on a Silver medal, I do think it was better for us to use the Official results as it meant we got more points.

And, as Brucie always says: points make prizes!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Sorry this is so late... and pairs!

Gold: shyne, Lackback11, invisiblespiral, apgold, alebi, Sabrina, Poice, rosacotton, RaCr9, Moxiejan, matmuh, Marin, Jombi, Marius, CaroLiza_Fan, Pippuripihvi, and Tolstoj, with 45 points!
Silver: pherx4, randomfan, LA143, and LadyB, with 35 points!

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Results TCC Dance

GOLD: alebi, apgold, CaroLiza_fan, invisiblespiral, Jombi, LA143, Lady B, Layback11, Marin, Marius, matmuh, Moxiejan, pherx4, Pippuripihvi, Poice, RaCr9, randomfan, rosacotton, Sabrina, shyne and Tolstoj with 45 points

ONLY WINNERS :hap93:

Congrats :dance3: :yahoo: :hap57: