Tickets for the 2016 GPF Marseille | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Tickets for the 2016 GPF Marseille

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Sooooo.... I still don't see it but is there any all event tickets ? because if not it's going to be way too much expensive for me T_T
They had all event tickets for category one and two, but only for a couple of hours and then they were gone. (and they weren't that much cheaper compared to buying tickets for each individual event). Either they're sold out or they just took them down, I have no idea. They never offered any all event tickets for gold seats and I doubt that they will.

melmel

On the Ice
They had all event tickets for category one and two, but only for a couple of hours and then they were gone. (and they weren't that much cheaper compared to buying tickets for each individual event). Either they're sold out or they just took them down, I have no idea. They never offered any all event tickets for gold seats and I doubt that they will.

Gosh... I don't get how a federation who has a Grand Prix every year and who hosted a World Championship not that long ago can do such a mess with tickets when Spain who had no experience whatsoever with it nailed it :/

Esopian

Final Flight
I also bought tickets from FFSG and have not received the tickets yet.
Just wondering, have you received the tickets already?

Yes, I received the tickets in the mail about a week ago and the design is really nice (tickets are all different colours)! It was a priority mail document so it'll probably arrive soon depending on where you live. :agree:

Esopian

Final Flight
Thanks, Esopian. Does the priority mail have a track number?

Not too sure about that, but perhaps because I'm on the eastern coast of america it arrived faster. For sure they mailed out all the tickets though!

carmen7077

On the Ice
I am also on eastern coast but unfortunately I did not receive anything-I bought the limited-edition-as-claimed all event tickets in those "few hours". They should be mailed a month ago, so I have no idea where my tickets have been LOL- since there's no tracking number, no email, no nothing. It's at least good to know that there is also someone who's waiting for ffsg tickets.

Frenchbillit was way better. They used DHL and they sent me the tracking number.

Last edited:

duckweed330

Spectator
My first post in GS, sorry that if i have made anything wrong... I guess i was too late here because I just couldn't find the way to buy the tickets on the web. So that means the tickets are all gone/sold out now?

Upnights

On the Ice
My first post in GS, sorry that if i have made anything wrong... I guess i was too late here because I just couldn't find the way to buy the tickets on the web. So that means the tickets are all gone/sold out now?

Click on Sports on the francebillet.com website, if you're having trouble finding the GPF.

http://francebillet.com/place-spect...rtistique-FINALE-DU-GRAND-PRIX-ISU-FIISU.html

I doubt the tickets are sold out.

I didn't go through the whole ticket-buying process online today (since I already have tickets & I didn't want to put in my credit card info), but it seems to work at least partially. I couldn't get the choose-your-own-seat option to work, but the automatic seating option seems to work & seemed to offer me front row on the short end.

Bonne chance!

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
There are loads of golden seats left (and presumably others as well).
Just go to
http://www.francebillet.com/place-s...INALE-DU-GRAND-PRIX-ISU-FIISU.htm#blocSeances
click on a date on the calender.
You'll be taken to the next page, down below there is a button that says [Choix des places sur plan] and then you can select your own seat.
There's even lots of gold seats left on the judges side.
Pretty sure that was an entirely different story with Barcelona! :rolleye:

I must say, Marseille isn't getting the best of publicity in the news right now, either. Not their fault, but it may not help getting people to come to your city for sporting events. I for one am glad we figure skating fans tend to be a, let's say better-behaved audience than some of the soccer fans out there.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
Tickets for category 1 and 2 are still available for all days. You can buy them here (these categories don't have assigned seats)
As the other two have said, there's also still plenty of gold tickets available on francebillet (the only category with assigned seats). And if you have any problems with the site, you may want to try to stick to the French version. I had several problems with the English version that did not occur as long as everything was in French. Or try different browsers, I found that this helps sometimes.

Last edited:

duckweed330

Spectator
Thanks Upnights, and also Pamigena and Winnie_20 for the info and guides!

I tried the http://francebillet.com/ again just now and it works well today! So wired cos' I made the same setting last Fri but the site just gave me no reaction...guessed something has gone wrong with my own browser probably.

Relieved to know that there's plenty of tickets left, meaning that i still have got some time to plan on my trip - because of the misfortune of not seeing my favourite skater in my first live ice show, i am going to make my first European trip for my first FS live competition...

if anyone could not understand my post pls forgive my English...

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
For the Saturday, there are only 3 tickets left in the reserved/numbered seating areas...

Still plenty left for the other days in the reserved seating areas - but only towards the corners of the rink.

I wonder how sales are going for the unreserved seating areas...

Barb

Record Breaker
what happened with the damn page? I click the seat and it doesn´t respond :mad:

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
what happened with the damn page? I click the seat and it doesn´t respond :mad:
Seems broken. Click on a seat on the map and nothing happens... but a message appears underneath the map popup (on the underlying web page) saying a javascript error occurred... perhaps get in touch with francebillet?