The show "Children on the ice. The stars." | Golden Skate

The show "Children on the ice. The stars."

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm going to watch without understanding :popcorn: I like that Adelina is there :)

Last edited:

loopy

Final Flight
The girl at 3:31 is gorgeous...cheekbones to die for! And so many boys!!!!!!! That is awesome.

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
This should be something that interests me, but I tried to watch a little bit, and the "reality show drama music" is a turnoff. Do they show any full programs with the skaters' actual music? Too many shots of the judges and I don't understand what they say...so I don't think I have the attention span for this.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
This should be something that interests me, but I tried to watch a little bit, and the "reality show drama music" is a turnoff. Do they show any full programs with the skaters' actual music? Too many shots of the judges and I don't understand what they say...so I don't think I have the attention span for this.

I think they probably will show full programs in next episodes. It was only qualifying round & it was recorded the way typical talent shows are. I agree it is a turn off. But not understanding it actually made it more bearable for me, because I don't really like all that useless talk they do at these shows.