2016 Golden Bear | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Golden Bear

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Ok, entries have been updated and she is not present anymore.

For Merano? Yeah I saw that.

Weirdly, I also found this which says her birthday is December 18th (not December 12th which the Golden Bear entries say). Either way, she's definitely too young for ISU Junior.

catcritter

Spectator
Thank so much for talking about this event. I wish they would stream this event as well. I am a big fan of Starr Andrews and want to know how she is doing. Does any one know why she did not compete at regionals this year?

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
Thank so much for talking about this event. I wish they would stream this event as well. I am a big fan of Starr Andrews and want to know how she is doing. Does any one know why she did not compete at regionals this year?

I think ISP gives a bye through regionals to sectionals.

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
I think ISP gives a bye through regionals to sectionals.

Competitors assigned to ISU /JGP events are offered a bye and the timing of this event provided that offer. Starr is a firecracker, a fun entertainer and a fighter.

Nothing too exciting at this competition as both USA Jr lady competitors are expected to be on the podium and I see no reason why they both will not medal.

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
results page: http://www.kkkmedvescak.hr/images/ZM28/index.htm

There are (by now) obiously some mistakes on it, e.g. on Saturday and Sunday only "Advanced Novices Ladies". Expect to be clarified.

Senior Men SP: 29.10., 13.50 p.m.
Senior Men LP: 30.10., 14.53 p.m.

Senior Ladies SP: 29.10., 16.30 p.m.
Senior Ladies FS: 30.10., 18.00 p.m.

Last edited:

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
Taking a break from Skate Canada and I see that the US Novice ladies placed appropriately at this event. No surprise regarding SP placements but to see all 3 fell was a little surprising. Even though Kaitlyn never scores big in her SP, to see her fall is something that does not happen to her often. I'm sure she'll come back strong in the FS. Good showing for all 3 in their first international event, CONGRATS.

frida80

Record Breaker
Taking a break from Skate Canada and I see that the US Novice ladies placed appropriately at this event. No surprise regarding SP placements but to see all 3 fell was a little surprising. Even though Kaitlyn never scores big in her SP, to see her fall is something that does not happen to her often. I'm sure she'll come back strong in the FS. Good showing for all 3 in their first international event, CONGRATS.

Girls get excited during their first international comp. it's good for them to get these jitters out this year to make next year easier.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
The results for Junior Ladies seem to be stuck at 11 skaters, at least for me. I'd think it was a caching issue, but the protocols (which I had not opened yet) are also only the first 11 skaters.

If it's just me (and someone else can see the Junior Ladies results) could they post them here? I'll check the actual results page later and edit this post if the rest of it shows up.