CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
OK, I'll request it be moved to a new thread.

There seem to be so many weddings happening recently that I thought people would be getting bored if yet another thread dedicated to a specific skater's wedding appeared! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

I don't think you need to worry about it since Dan's wedding is certainly a good news to many of figure skating as we've not heard of her recent activities after her retirement in 2012. Besides, there are not much things to read during the off season. :)

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Congratulations to Dan and her new husband!

The cake is awesome!

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Wonderful news! Congratulations to newlyweds! :cheer: The groom, the bride, the bridemaids as well as cake look great!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Congratulations to Dan and her new husband!

The cake is awesome!

I know! :jaw:

I absolutely loved the sides with the blue background and pictures made from icing. Very inventive. And very pretty! :love:

Plus, imagine all the work that went into creating those skates on the top! :drama:

Whoever made this cake deserves all the credit they can get! :agree:

WELL DONE!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :points: :points: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Since the thread is created, I congratulate Dan's wedding again. She looks beautiful and the groom is handsome.

The wedding cake is impressive.

Jem X

Rinkside
It also mentions under the last photo that Zhang Dan is expecting a baby. Congratulations on the wedding and the baby!

Spiral

Final Flight
Congratulations and best wishes to the newlyweds! :dance:

They sure are a handsome couple, Dan's dress is exquisite, and the cake is a work of art! :love:

Thank you very much to CaroLiza_fan for the news and links to photos! :thank:

Last edited:

lyverbird1

Final Flight
Gah! Don't you just hate when the words "web filter violation" come up on the screen?! (In my defence I'm on my break at work!). Will have to wait until later to enjoy the photos but for now I offer my congratulations, feel good news is lovely in the off season especially!

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Let me be the next person to comment on that cake! Ah, the awesomeness that is fondant icing! You can make anything out of that stuff!

Congrats to Zhang Dan and her new husband!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yay! So nice to see Dan glow with such excitement and love - reminds us there is more to life than skating. The cake was wonderful as was her dress but more important she seems to be enjoying herself. Gorgeous venue and flowers too:)

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Congrats to Zhang Dan, the wedding looked really beautiful, I want to see Pang/Tong have their own dreamy wedding too one day...

and that's not Zhang Hao in the photos, he looks nothing like Zhang Hao...