2016 US Intl FS Classic Ladies FP | Golden Skate

2016 US Intl FS Classic Ladies FP

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Here's the start order for the ladies free. We start in about 10 minutes :hap10: Go Everyone! :hap10:

1 Aimee BUCHANAN, ISR
2 Yasmine Kimiko YAMADA, SUI
3 Dimitra KORRI, GRE
4 Elizabet TURSYNBAEVA, KAZ
5 Kim DECELLES, CAN
6 Seo Young LEE, KOR
7 Emily CHAN, USA
8 Karen CHEN, USA
9 Paige RYDBERG, USA
10 Dabin CHOI, KOR
11 Satoko MIYAHARA, JPN
12 Mariah BELL, USA

Here's the results page

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Who's in the D'Artangan costume? Are we about to get some footwork fencing? :love:

Not that's I'll be able to see it... :scowl:

Layback11

Record Breaker
This program is lovely...at least, the three-second segments of it that IceNonfunctioning is willing to show me! :mad:

Nathan13

Medalist
Does Israel have a pair team? I.e. is there a chance of Israel sending one in each discipline to the Olympics?

Layback11

Record Breaker
ZOMG A BACK LAYBACK INTO A FRONT LAYBACK COMBO I LOVE THIS WONDERFUL PERSON #BLESS

(Oh, it's Aimee Buchanan! Guess who just gained a fan?)

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This program is lovely...at least, the three-second segments of it that IceNonfunctioning is willing to show me! :mad:

Hang in there. I finally saw nearly all the last four ice dance teams with hardly any glitches. It was thrilling! I remember IN got better last year, but you'd think they'd fix things in advance.

And that WAS a lovely skate. Love her layback. I just wish nearly every lovely layback didn't have to progress into a Freaking Biellman. :ddevil:

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
This is a strange cover of All About That Bass. :scratch:

They've been playing a lot of swing covers of modern pop songs. Some of them work, some... :disapp:

Aimee gives the "I'll take it" face hearing her scores. I hope we see her at worlds this year!

Oh goody. Je Suis malade of this song.

Oof. Two hard falls already :hopelessness: