Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
21-23 Oct. 2016
Hoffman Estates (Chicago), United States

Pairs Short Program
Friday, Oct. 21, 2016, 21:00, UTC -5

Conversions for various time zones
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...=248&p4=33&p5=166&p6=195&p7=136&p8=179&p9=256

Start order

Entries (in World Ranking Order)

Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV, Russia (#3)
SP GLAM (electro-swing remix) by Dimie Cat; choreo by Alla Kapranova, A. Gazsi (SP), P. Tchernyshev (SP)
LP "Music" by John Miles; choreo by Alla Kapranova

Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES, France (#7)
SP Earned It by The Weeknd from the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack (arranged by Maxine Rodriguez); choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana
LP The Sound of Silence by Paul Simon and Art Garfunkel, performed by Disturbed (arranged by Maxine Rodriguez); choreo by John Kerr, Silvia Fontana

Kristina ASTAKHOVA / Alexei ROGONOV, Russia (#8)
SP Io Ti Penso Amore (from "Paganini vs Garrett") by David Garrett, feat. Nicole Scherzinger; choreo by Sergei Komolov, Alexei Zhelezniakov
LP The Storm by Balazs Havas, Le Bien qui fait mal (from "Mozart L'Opera Rock"); choreo by Sergei Komolov, Alexei Zhelezniakov

Tarah KAYNE / Daniel O SHEA, United States (#10)
SP "Take Me to Church" by Hozier; choreo by Jim Peterson, Judy Blumberg
LP "A Song Of India" by Rimski-Korsakov & "Marche Slave" by Tchaikovsky; choreo by Jim Peterson, Judy Blumberg

Julianne SEGUIN / Charlie BILODEAU, Canada (#11)
SP Skokiaan by Louis Armstrong; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne, Shae Zukiwsky
LP Cinema Paradiso soundtrack by Ennio Morricone, Cinema Paradiso soundtrack, performed by Monica Mancini; choreo by David Wilson, Marie-France Dubreuil

Valentina MARCHEI / Ondrej HOTAREK, Italy (#12)
SP "Seven Nation Army" by Jack White; choreography by Massimo Scali, Corrado Giordani
LP "Skyfall (James Bond soundtrack) performed by Adele, Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation (soundtrack); choreo by Massimo Scali, Corrado Giordani

Marissa CASTELLI / Mervin TRAN, United States (#17)
SP Fallin' by Alicia Keys; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS Don't Stop Believin'; Open Arms; Any Way You Want It, by Journey; choreo. by Julie Marcotte

Haven DENNEY / Brandon FRAZIER (#24)
SP Selections from the musical Don Juan: "Don Juan est Mort" composed by Felix Gray; choreo by Marina Zueva
LP Somewhere in Time soundtrack, composed by John Barry; choreo by Marina Zueva

Last edited by a moderator:

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
Although Sui/Han is absent in the competition, I like all the participants of the event! The event is packed with middle-tiered skaters from top to bottom (well, you can say T/M and S/B are in a different league), so anything can happen. When I initially submitted my prediction on pairs, I was torn over whom I would place in the last standing...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Good luck to all Pairs! Hope Frenches and Italians will slay :yay:

Tyranid

Final Flight
Fedor Klimov is commentating with Alexander Grishin on Russia's Match! Arena.

He says that he and Ksenia will start training in a week. He also says that they will be working on a quad throw. The quad twist is out of the question since they've been having problems with the twist lately.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Here for Pairs! My favourite. No flubbed lifts as they are too scary and make me nervous.

auser

Record Breaker
Fedor Klimov is commentating with Alexander Grishin on Russia's Match! Arena.

He says that he and Ksenia will start training in a week. He also says that they will be working on a quad throw. The quad twist is out of the question since they've been having problems with the twist lately.

Thank you so much for the translation :thank:.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I think Ksenia can land a quad throw. She's so good in the air. I hope they are back to full strength soon. I miss them.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
who is the guy commenting on CBC... i like his banter and his voice is like honey ;)