Scott Hamilton diagnosed with brain tumor | Golden Skate

Scott Hamilton diagnosed with brain tumor

liv

Record Breaker
His attitude and how he talks about having it come back again... he is pretty amazing and he has my respect. To say his tumour wanted to come back for an "encore" is just pure Scott. I wish him all the best in this continuing battle.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
His attitude is amazing. I know the skating community is sending nothing but good wishes to him.

Now excuse me while I go break something. Screw cancer.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Hopefully they have caught it early and you can't ask for a better attitude than Mr Hamilton's. Blessings be unto him.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
He will overcome this time again because I would like to think that way given his long history of the good fights against all dreadful illness he has suffered. Be healthy again, Scott.

desertskates

Medalist
God, I've been buried so deep in SA, this is the first I'm seeing this :cry: What a fantastic attitude he has. Wishing him all the strength in the world as he kicks cancer's a$$ once again.

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
Just to clarify some posts here, Scott has a benign pituitary tumor which is not the same thing as cancer. Obviously he'll be prone to the symptoms of a brain tumor (and they're definitely dangerous), but it cannot metastasize and spread.

Sending my best wishes and hope for a quick recovery. I truly admire his attitude. :thumbsup:

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Oh no, not healthy problems again! I´ll send him my very best wishes hoping that the recovery will be real quick....

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Oh no, but glad to hear it's benign, thanks for clarifying gravy! Wishing him a speedy recovery and all the best!

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank goodness it's benign! His attitude is amazing. prayers for Scott & his family!