Major Competition Results | Golden Skate

Major Competition Results

sk8m8

Final Flight
Is there any one site or place that houses the results of Major Competitions? I have been pursuing one of my favorite Sunday hobbies...viewing skates from older competitions. I swear, after 14 years I still get a joyous feeling after watching Sarah Hughes skater her long in Salt Lake Olympics.
Appreciate the help in advance.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Golden Skate has the the links to results of major ISU events. There are videos compiled by Mao88 for each event for the last several years you can look for in the Competition segment of the GS forum, including the archives. You will probably have to search for the older videos online and those have a lower visual quality.

rollerblade

Record Breaker
You want just the results? Wikipedia has loads of them.

From there you can google the skaters/years/competition for videos. There should be some hits, somewhere.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Is there any one site or place that houses the results of Major Competitions? I have been pursuing one of my favorite Sunday hobbies...viewing skates from older competitions. I swear, after 14 years I still get a joyous feeling after watching Sarah Hughes skater her long in Salt Lake Olympics.
Appreciate the help in advance.

If it is just the Majors that you are interested in looking at the results for, I started a thread in March discussing the distribution of the Major Championships between 1998 and 2018. And, so that the thread would be useful even when the discusssion dried up, I included the links to the results pages for all the Majors during that 20 year period.

The thread can be found here in the Reference Forum at:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?58775

It may not include video links, but at least the results will be able to give you some direction with what to search for.

Hope this helps you out

CaroLiza_fan