2016 Senior Grand Prix Data Analysis - Men

2016 Skate America - SP / FS - coming soon

2016 Skate Canada - SP / FS

2016 Rostelecom Cup - SP / FS - coming soon

2016 Trophée de France - SP / FS

2016 Cup of China - SP / FS

2016 NHK Trophy - SP / FS

2016 Grand Prix Final of Figure Skating - SP / FS

* I thought this list, of links to each data analysis post, may be handy when you want to compare analysis b/w events (or even within events, b/w SP and FS).

:thank:

EDIT (2016.12.07): I'm sorry... But I had such a busy week w/ work, so I couldn't complete everything before GPF, but I'll do GPF analysis and I'll still update this list later on. So please keep checking! Thank you!!

Last edited:

Geek On Ice

On the Ice
I may do the summary data table for all GPS events when all 6 are done, if I do I'll put it here.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I can't wait for Skate Canada! :devil:

Thank you GOI for taking the time to put all these analyses together. You rock! :cheer:

Raomina

On the Ice
Thanks for all your hard work Geek On Ice! The tables look really neat and I love the colour coding. Also, if I could suggest something as well, do you mind adding the link to the protocols at the end of each table post so that it's easier to reference them? I find myself wanting to check out individual scores from the judges when I look at the numbers sometimes. :thank:

Geek On Ice

On the Ice
Thanks for all your hard work Geek On Ice! The tables look really neat and I love the colour coding. Also, if I could suggest something as well, do you mind adding the link to the protocols at the end of each table post so that it's easier to reference them?

Thank you for your wonderful suggestion, Raomina! :thank:

For the latest NHK SP analysis, I've added "Official Event Page | Results (SP) | Judges Scores (SP) | Panel of Judges (SP)" at the bottom already!
(I'll do the same for other analysis I did for past events later.)

I find myself wanting to check out individual scores from the judges when I look at the numbers sometimes.

Yes, that is exactly my intention, so that people look at these data tables as a starting point to view a larger picture, then if they want to look for more detailed information, they can refer to Judges Scores. By doing both, I think we can have better ideas about judging, well... at least a bit more. ;)

Raomina

On the Ice
Thank you for your wonderful suggestion, Raomina! :thank:

For the latest NHK SP analysis, I've added "Official Event Page | Results (SP) | Judges Scores (SP) | Panel of Judges (SP)" at the bottom already!
(I'll do the same for other analysis I did for past events later.)

Yes, that is exactly my intention, so that people look at these data tables as a starting point to view a larger picture, then if they want to look for more detailed information, they can refer to Judges Scores. By doing both, I think we can have better ideas about judging, well... at least a bit more. ;)

That was more than I could've asked for. Thank you so much! :thank:

Geek On Ice

On the Ice
Agh... :gaah:

I'm sorry... But I had such a busy week w/ work, so I couldn't complete everything before GPF, but I'll do GPF analysis and I'll still update this list later on. So please keep checking! Thank you!!
:thank: