3) Parsons/Parsons
4) Abachkina/Thauron
5) Carreira/Ponomarenko
6) Shpilevaya/Smirnov

Edit: Just saw the deadline... I'm late again :slink:

Last edited:

Kirei

On the Ice
Edit: Argh I mixed up the Junior/Senior deadlines. I really shouldn't have left it this close. Ah well..good luck to everyone!

Men
1. Jun Hwan CHA
2. Alexander SAMARIN
3. Dmitri ALIEV
4. Alexei KRASNOZHON
5. Roman SAVOSIN
6. Ilia SKIRDA

Ladies
1. Anastasiia GUBANOVA
2. Alina ZAGITOVA
3. Kaori SAKAMOTO
4. Marin HONDA
5. Rika KIHIRA
6. Elizaveta NUGUMANOVA

Pairs
1. Anastasia MISHINA / Vladislav MIRZOEV
2. Anna DUSKOVA / Martin BIDAR
3. Amina ATAKHANOVA / Ilia SPIRIDONOV
4. Alina USTIMKINA / Nikita VOLODIN
5. Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII
6. Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR

Dance
1. Rachel PARSONS / Michael PARSONS
2. Alla LOBODA / Pavel DROZD
3. Lorraine MCNAMARA / Quinn CARPENTER
4. Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO
5. Angelique ABACHKINA / Louis THAURON
6. Anastasia SHPILEVAYA / Grigory SMIRNOV

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Edit: Just saw the deadline... I'm late again :slink:

Edit: Argh I mixed up the Junior/Senior deadlines. I really shouldn't have left it this close. Ah well..good luck to everyone!

OK.

During the Junior GP Series, we were very flexible with the deadlines because there were a lot fewer players.

So, in the interests of continuity, I am happy to accept the predictions of the three players that posted their predictions during the hour before the first of the competitions started.

But, be warned that this will NOT happen for the Senior GP Final later on today.

Speaking of which, I am supposed to be making out my predictions for it now...

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Kirei

On the Ice
OK.

During the Junior GP Series, we were very flexible with the deadlines because there were a lot fewer players.

So, in the interests of continuity, I am happy to accept the predictions of the three players that posted their predictions during the hour before the first of the competitions started.

But, be warned that this will NOT happen for the Senior GP Final later on today.

Speaking of which, I am supposed to be making out my predictions for it now...

CaroLiza_fan

OMG I didn't expect that. Thank you!!!

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Ice Dance results

With perfect 240 points, we have Kirei, naz, shyne and ssffww as our GOLD MEDALLISTS !!!! :points: :hap36:

SILVER MEDALLISTS: we have crossover, MIM and sequinsgalore with 190 points!!! :dance2: :hap10:

BRONZE MEDALLISTS: we have Bellaxx, Kittosuni, Marin, mirai4life, randomfan and silverfoxes with 170 points!!! :yes2: :hap93:

Congratulations to all players, and good luck with the rest of your predictions.

All the scores are in the scoresheet. If it was your first time at the JGP Prediction Game, you will find your username at the bottom of the page.

If you think there is a mistake with your score, just PM me.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just posting here to let the scorers know that I have sent them an urgent e-mail, and for them to make sure they read it before they do their scoring.

Because I forgot that there was some confusion when these rules were used for Worlds last season. And it appears that the confusion has arisen again.

(Must remember to re-word the rules for the ISU Game...)

CaroLiza_fan

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
PAIRS RESULTS!

Boikova/Kozlovski spoiled all predictions. There was literally no one who put them on the podium, so there are no bonuses in this category for any of you.

GOLD: apgold, corynna, Florencito, ines42575, Kirei, Marin, Marius, matmuh, MIM, mis751, Nathan13, naz, sequinsgalore, shyne, ssffww, Sugarpova and voolfee with 120 points! :gclap::dance3::dance:

SILVER: The one and only Crossover with 110 points! :cheer2::peace::cheer:

BRONZE: Bellaxx, CaroLiza_fan, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Greta, invisiblespiral, Kittosuni, noctiluca, randomfan, silverfoxes and skatemd1 with 100 points! :rock::hap10: :dance2:

Congrats to all medalists! You can check your scores in spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...uJOFzmilmSRMh3m_XqI7Wgpgnk/edit#gid=222246362 If you spot any mistake or have a question about score, please let me know :)

rosacotton

Final Flight
Men Results

Similar to the senior men, the juniors proved unpredictable! Most picked Jun Hwan Cha for the win but he finished third. No one got the podium correct, so there are no bonuses in this discipline.

GOLD: voolfee with 160 points
SILVER: mirai4life, noctiluca, Greta, randomfan, umeko_yur1tasukee, LA143, CaroLiza_fan with 140 points
BRONZE: Marin, sunnystars, invisiblespiral, silverfoxes, Kittosuni, corynna, matmuh, mis751, MIM, sequinsgalore, Florencito, Kirei with 120 points

Honorable Mention: Kittosuni and noctiluca were the only ones to predict Aliev winning!

Congrats to our medalists!!:yahoo:

If there are any mistakes please let me know.

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Men Results

Similar to the senior men, the juniors proved unpredictable! Most picked Jun Hwan Cha for the win but he finished third. No one got the podium correct, so there are no bonuses in this discipline.

GOLD: voolfee with 160 points
SILVER: mirai4life, noctiluca, Greta, randomfan, umeko_yur1tasukee, LA143, CaroLiza_fan with 140 points
BRONZE: Marin, sunnystars, invisiblespiral, silverfoxes, Kittosuni, corynna, matmuh, mis751, MIM, sequinsgalore, Florencito, Kirei with 120 points

Honorable Mention: Kittosuni and noctiluca were the only ones to predict Aliev winning!

Congrats to our medalists!!:yahoo:

If there are any mistakes please let me know.

Can you update, when you can, the rest of the scores into the spreadsheet? I cannot find my score.

Thanks in advance :)

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
okay, it is time for the ladies scores...

GOLD: randomfan and tastetherainbow with 200 points, which turned to be the maximum possible score for this round.
SILVER: Marius with 160 points.
BRONZE: apgold, Kirei, Kittosuni, matmuh and Nathan13 with 130 points.

Results of Round 8:

Gold: Kirei, with 610 points.
Silver: shyne, with 570 points.
Bronze: naz, with 550 points.

Congratulations to all players!!! :points:

if you think there is something wrong with your score for Ladies, just PM me.

Pracygr

On the Ice
With Skirda, his absolute PB of 253.99 was about 40 points more than anything else he has ever scored. So, I was happy to discount it as an anomaly. With Krasnozhon, his absolute PB of 246.36 is quite old – from the 2012/13 season. And he hasn’t been scoring as high as that since that season. In fact, it took until this season for him to break the 200 point mark again.
There's no anomaly, it's just that novice competitions in Russia are held according to a different set of rules. It's called "spetzprogramma" (спецпрограмма) and involves 3 stages: SP, FP, and elements executed individually - two sets of jumps and a step sequence with a spin. Total score is calculated as a sum of all stages, and with all the extra stuff it ends up significantly bigger than you'd expect from a typical junior competition. If you're using fskate.ru, look for whether a competition title ends with "(мл. вз.)". If it does, then the total score for that competition is only comparable with other similar events.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
There's no anomaly, it's just that novice competitions in Russia are held according to a different set of rules. It's called "spetzprogramma" (спецпрограмма) and involves 3 stages: SP, FP, and elements executed individually - two sets of jumps and a step sequence with a spin. Total score is calculated as a sum of all stages, and with all the extra stuff it ends up significantly bigger than you'd expect from a typical junior competition. If you're using fskate.ru, look for whether a competition title ends with "(мл. вз.)". If it does, then the total score for that competition is only comparable with other similar events.

Thanks for the heads up. I never knew that.

Right, I will keep that in mind when making my predictions for Russian Nationals. (Although, I think I know what my Top 10 in each category is going to look like already ;) :biggrin: )

By the way, for people who have been playing the Junior GP Predictions Game, I have updated most of the Hall Of Fame thread. There is still one set of scores that has still to be put into the spreadsheet, but once that is done, the rest of the tables can be completed and I can announce the Top 10 finishers in each category.

Oh, and I have also re-arranged the Junior GP Spreadsheet so that everybody is listed alphabetically.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

ssffww

On the Ice
Gold in Ice Dance and Pairs, which I paid the least attention to and know the least about, and nada in singles. Guess a little knowledge really is a dangerous thing. :)