The most handsome men's skater | Page 16 | Golden Skate

The most handsome men's skater

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrrice

Record Breaker
OMG, I saw the last time a picture of Kafelnikov circa seventeen years ago. Look how he changed.

I know right!! I had seen him play when he was quite young. He was very thin and walked with noticeable turnout. I remember saying that if he hadn't selected tennis he would have been a great dancer. He was very graceful and controlled...Here's an interview he did talking about Tennis in Russia. I can't believe how well he speaks English. I've also seen him interviewed in French. Let's see, He's Rich, He's Talented, He's Gorgeous, and Smart......Talk about a catch.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vibgs8ZdB0w

Last edited:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
So yeah, Brian Joubert, no contest. The hottest skater to ever grace the ice with his presence :luv17:

Also:
Fabian Bourzat, John Kerr, Morgan Cipres, Andrew Poje

There is this amazing charisma around Brian Joubert when you meet him in person. He is just wow :love: Something is really special about him!

Nice list by the way, they are all very handsome men. ;)

Sloopy

On the Ice
Following up with the list of former skaters:

Evgeny Platov - He was so beautiful to me that I would begin to sweat and fantasize whenever he appeared on screen. I called him my Long, Tall, Drink of Water
John Zimmerman
Peter Tchernyshev
Christopher Bowman
Robin Szolowy
Tomas Verner
Ingo Steuer
Evan Lysacek
Alexei Yagudin
Peter Oppegard

jersey1302

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Ok so some of the ones I can think of that turn my crank are;

Fernandez

Nicholas Nadeau

Bruno Massot

Matteo Guarise

Andrew Poje

Im sure I could list a few more but there are not hundreds of shirtless pictures of figure skaters online

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am not really comfortable with describing a minor child as "sexy and hot"...

musicfan80

Medalist
I am not really comfortable with describing a minor child as "sexy and hot"...

Um, yeah.

----------------------

Back to adult male figure skaters who are attractive - every time I see Savchenko/Massot skate, Bruno being so cute makes it even sadder if Aliona retires after 2018. I hope he is successful finding another partner (if he wants to continue to compete, of course).

Status
Not open for further replies.